69

a/n
i'm about to post the last 6 chapters of this book. space them out if you don't want to finish it today lol but thanks for all the love lol

after three weeks, most of the album is finished and we just have a few more songs to record and tweak the others. as we're singing one of the songs, liam calls me.
"hey y/n, we're doing a rehearsal in a couple hours. can you and your band mates come?" he asks.
"yep. we're recording right now but we'll be over when we're done." i reply.
"perfect. i'll text you where." he says.
"ok! see you later." i say before hanging up.
"who was that?" luke asks.
"liam. we have rehearsal for the concert after we get done here." i reply.
"oh ok." luke replies. we finish our recording session and uber to the rehearsal area. we walk in and i see liam.
"hey, where is everyone?" i ask.
"they went home. i haven't told them you're performing!" liam says excitedly.
"oh liam." i laugh.
"hi! i'm sydney. i'm your biggest fan!" sydney says as she introduces herself. luke gives her a look.
"hi sydney!" liam replies.
"i'm luke." luke says, shaking liams hand.
"well, i'll give you a rundown of what's going to happen and then you can start rehearsing." liam says.
"ok." we say in unison.
"so, you guys are going to open. sing however many songs you'd like and then i was thinking y/n could sing some of her own songs by herself, and then me and the boys come out. sound good?" he asks. i nod my head. sydney, luke, and i go out onto the stage and run through three songs. i run through five of mine and we call it a day.
"that was fun." i say as i hop off of the stage.
"yea it was!" sydney replies.
"liam, we're going to head out. we'll see you tomorrow for the performance!" i say. he waves. luke and sydney go back to their hotel and i go back to mine.
in the morning, i pack a bag with clothes to change into at the concert and my own makeup. i grab some breakfast and chill in my room for a couple of hours. around 12, i invite luke and sydney to lunch before we head to the venue. they seem really nervous but excited. sydney becomes a chatter box after lunch as ride to the arena we are performing at.
"i still can't believe i met liam payne." she says in the car.
"yea, i know. you won't stop talking about it." luke giggles. we finally arrive and we get out and walk to our separate dressing rooms. someone walks in and hands me my ear piece and tells me they're ready for me on the stage for sound check. i walk out of my dressing room and as i approach the stage, i hear laughter. it clearly is the boys. i walk onto the stage slowly and smiling. niall sees me first and runs to give me a hug. louis follows and same with zayn. liam and harry stay next to each other.
"i missed you guys so much!" i say hugging them back.
"are you performing?" asks louis.
"yep!" i reply. he hugs me again. harry and liam walk up to the group huddle.
"hi harry." i smile.
"hi y/n." he smiles back. he sighs. it feels like all the time apart has meant nothing. i hug him and he hugs me back super tight.
"i missed you." he whispers.
"i missed you too." i whisper back. when he lets go, he can't stop smiling.
during our performance, the crowd loved the songs with sydney and luke and it felt great to also perform solo. the boys did amazing as well. after we all change out of our performance attire, we meet again back stage. no one can stop smiling.
"i say: let's go to a bar and get shit faced!" louis suggests. everyone laughs.
"im down with that." luke and sydney agree.
"maybe not completely shit faced but i'll get a drink." liam replies.
"um, i'm not feeling too good. maybe a rain check for me." i respond.
"oh yea." liam says. my eyes get big.
"oh yea what?" louis asks. i shake my head no at liam. i didn't want them to know yet.
"oh, um, nothing." he shrugs. louis looks at him weird.
"yea, i think i'm going to take a rain check too. i'm tired." harry says. he looks over at me and smiles. everyone leaves to go to a bar and harry and i are the only ones left backstage.
"well, i only have a hotel room, but i do have some ice cream, face masks, and netflix. wanna do a self care night!" i suggest, half teasing. he laughs.
"i'm down. i want to catch up." he smiles. i smile back and he drives us to the hotel. when we get back, i change into sweatpants and a shirt and throw my hair up. i grab harry a hair tie so his hair doesn't get in the mask. i hand him a sheet mask and he puts it on. i can't stop laughing at how silly he looks.
"oh my goodness this was a bad idea." i laugh.
"why? i look very handsome." he says while looking at himself in the mirror.
"sure you do." i pat his shoulder. he looks at me and smiles.
"hey, you look just as stupid." he laughs. i shrug. we go to the couch and sit down. i talk about the europe trip and he tells me pretty much everything liam told me.
"i'm sorry you had to go through that." i say.
"it's ok. it happens." he replies.
"um, there's one more big thing i need to tell you." i say looking at him in the eyes. they twinkle back at me.
"yea?" he asks.
"um, i don't know how to put it, but...i'm pregnant." i say. he doesn't react in a bad way. he looks taken aback but he doesn't seem angry or anything. instead, he hugs me.
"are you ok? is the baby healthy? are you healthy?" he asks. his questions and genuine concern make me realize how stupid i am for ever leaving him. he seems to be the only person i've met to really love me.
"yea, i'm good. i fainted when i found out." i laugh.
"oh my gosh. who's the dad, if you don't mind me asking." he asks.
"his name is evan. he was a one night stand and he lives in new york but we met in belgium and we hit it off until i told him i was pregnant. he also hasn't texted me for a month." i say. he breathes in and out.
"i'm so sorry." he replies. every time he speaks, i feel like i could cry. i don't know if it's the hormones but my eyes water.
"what? did i say something?" he says concerned. i take off my mask so he knows i'm being serious. he takes off his.
"no. you're saying everything right, that's the problem. i've tried to push my feelings for you away for a year and just seeing you makes me want to cry. harry, i fricken love you." i say before i start bawling. he laughs before pulling me into another hug.
"i've always loved you." he whispers. he gets up after and heads to the freezer and gets out the ice cream. he turns on the notebook and he lets me lay on him as we watch it. this night took a turn, and im not mad about it.