35

a/n:
hi hi! sorry for a late update i've been trying to update every day but life got in the way yesterday :)

y/n pov:
"ok bye, i'll call you tomorrow" i say to blake.
"alright sounds good. i miss you." he says.
"i miss you too." i hang up the phone. a few minutes later i hear the bathroom door creak open. harry walks out with just a towel around his waist. his tattoos are shimmering with little beads of water he has yet to dry off.
"take a picture it will last longer." he says laughing.
"i-i um" i quickly look away and start playing on my phone. he goes back into the bathroom and comes out, this time dressed.
"wanna watch a movie?" he asks as he sits on the other end of the couch.
"sure." i say.
"do you want to cry, laugh, or get scared?" he says as he turns on the tv.
"that's a hard question. let's laugh." i reply putting my phone away.
"ok i'll find a movie, can you make some popcorn?" he asks giving me puppy dog eyes.
"ugh fine." i groan as i get up. i grab a key to the room off of the counter and slip my shoes on. i walk downstairs to the little snacks/concessions and pick up a popcorn bag. when i get back up to the room, harry found the blankets that were in the closet and has a movie ready to play. i make the popcorn and sit on the couch next to harry. he scoots closer to me as the movie begins to eat the popcorn. about thirty minutes in, i start getting a bit sleepy. it's late so i shut my eyes to give them a rest. hopefully harry doesn't notice, i don't want him to think i'm bored.

harry's pov:

i can tell y/n is tired. she's starting to drop her head and her eyelids look heavy. i'm a little sleepy too so i end up shutting my eyes for a few. what feels like a couple minutes later, i slowly wake up to the smell of citrus. i look down and y/n is asleep on my stomach. i get really happy but then i remember it's not like "old" times. i need to be respectful of blake if i want to keep her in my life. i gently get up and pick her up and move her to the bed. i pull the duvet over her and fall back asleep on the couch.

y/n's pov:
my alarm clock on my phone goes off but it's in the other room. i wake up very confused since i fell asleep in the living room. my eyes widen and i look to see if harry was next to me. i sigh a sigh of relief when he's not. i already feel bad about our kiss, sleeping in the same bed as him would make me feel worse. i roll out of bed and find my phone in the living room. when i walk through the mini hallway, i see harry asleep on his back with his arms crossed over his chest and his head turned facing into the couch. i catch myself smiling and quickly run to my phone to turn it off. we have to be at sound check at 1  and it's 10. i look up the nearest starbucks on my phone and slip out of the hotel to get us coffee. i order him a black coffee and my favorite drink. when i return around ten minutes later, he's still asleep. i walk over to him and lightly tap him.
"harry i brought you coffee."
"mmm" he groans. he gets
up and stretched. his shirt comes up a little bit and i get a glimpse of his tattoos. i can feel my cheeks getting red so i quickly look away.
"i'm gonna go shower." i say turning to the bathroom.
"ok see ya." he says in a low morning voice. it was very attractive. once i shower, i change into a crop top with ripped mom jeans. i curl my hair and step back into the living room and harry goes and gets ready. my phone starts ringing and i see that bff/n is calling me.
"hey y/n! i'm in california, don't ask why! want to go get your nails done tomorrow?" she eagerly asks.
"uhm sure? i have a concert tonight with harry so i won't be home until late. please don't reserve an early morning spot!" i say.
"ooo how about 11?" she asks.
"yea sounds good." i reply.
"ok! i'll see you tomorrow. i can't wait!" she says before she hangs up the phone. that was weird. my phone rings again and it's blake.
"blakey!"
"y/n/n!" he responds cheerfully.
"what's up?" i ask.
"nothing much, just wanted to tell you good luck tonight." he says.
"aw thanks." i reply.
"i can't wait to see you late tonight." he says.
"me too! i'll get home pretty late and then bff/n aid she wants to get our nails done. i don't know why she's in cali but we won't really get to see each other until the afternoon." i say.
"well that's alright." he responds.
"alright i got to go, i need to eat before we leave." i say.
"alright. i love you." he says.
"i love you too." i reply. i hang up the phone and eat left over chinese from the night before. harry joins me a couple minutes later and we head to the concert venue.