23

a/n
hey guys! happy saturday! here's a quick update. thank you guys for voting so much! you make me so happy 😊 also anyone else find it funny when other harry fanfics say last updated 2014 and here i am in 2020 :) anyways hope you enjoy this one <3

"ok do you have your suitcase packed?" bff/n says over the phone. my flight to paris takes off in 12 hours.
"yes, bff/n, i have my bag packed." i say
"hey just making sure! why is blake even going?" she asks.
"to be honest, i don't know. i guess tim wanted me to have a travel buddy. although that doesn't make sense either since we're going on different planes." i say taking a bite out of a protein bar.
"or maybe he knows your chemistry and is on team
y/s/n!" she says in a cheerful voice.
"yes that's definitely it." i say rolling my eyes.
"alright well i'll let you go. have a safe flight and if you don't take him, i will!" she hangs up. i spend all day relaxing. blake's plane left about 2 hours ago so he's going to be there first. my plane now leaves in 1 hour.
i'm at the gate relaxing when i hear a familiar voice.
"y/n?" a low male voice says. i turn around. it was one of my favorite smiles.
"bgf/n!" i get up and embrace him in a hug. "how's it going?" i ask as he sits next to me.
"not much! how about you?" he asks.
"well, i haven't told anyone but bff/n but i'm releasing an album! i signed with universal music publishing group!" i say. bgf/n's jaw hangs wide open.
"i'm so happy for you!"
"you can't tell anyone!" i say.
"my lips are sealed." he says smiling. " so where are you going?"
"paris. photo shoot for the album."
"where's harry?" he asks
"i broke up with him. he cheated on me" i say sighing.
"aw no."
"well to be fair i flirted with timothee so i guess we weren't really meant to be." i say rubbing my arm.
"that stinks. i was rooting for you." he looks at his watch. i got to go but please text me! i miss hearing from you!" he says as he gets up.
"ok!" i reply. before i know it he's out of sight and the lady at the desk is calling for my plane to paris to board. some 7 hours later we land. i text blake.

y/n: hey i'm here, where are you!

blake:) by baggage claim, i think i see you.

as i go down the escalator i scan the area. i finally see a tall dirty blonde haired man looking right at me. for some reason i got butterflies. he starts walking over the to the escalator. we hug.
"how was your flight?" he asks.
"pretty good. not that interesting. how's the hotel we're staying at?" i ask.
"ok don't get mad, but tim must have made some mistake or i don't know but he ended up only booking one room. it has two beds though." blake says.
"well i mean i don't really care as long as you're comfortable with it." i reply reaching over to the baggage carousel to get my back.
"yea i'm good. alright, you ready" he asks.
"yep!" we walk out of the airport together. we follow signs throughout the airport.
"how do you know where you're going? it took me like an hour to get out." blake asks.
"i'm fluent in french." i reply.
"oh wow!" he says. "we should wright a french song. that would be dope." he says smiling.
"that's not a bad idea." i reply. he waves a taxi once we get outside and i tell the man where to go. not even ten minutes later, we arrive at an enormous building. blake helps me carry my bag since he already has settled in.
"ok i'm gonna go shower and get the airport grime off of me." i grab a new set of clothes and go to the bathroom. it's about  5pm france time. i take my shower and change into a tube top leggings. i walk out of the bathroom scrunching my hair in a towel.
blake walks into the room.
"wow." he mumbles. i don't think he knew he said it out loud but i smiled.
"have you showered yet? i wanna get something to eat." i ask him.
"no but if you want you can take my card and go get something." he says.
"you sure?" i ask.
"yea. as long as you get me something too." he winks.
"ok" i release a small laugh. i grab his card and get some food from a small french restaurant down the street. when i get back the smell of men's body wash has filled the hotel room.
"i'm back." i scream.
"coming!" blake says as he walks out of the bedroom shirtless with basketball shorts on. i must have been staring at his abs because he says
"take a picture it will last longer." he then winks.
"oh uh sorry!" i shake my head.
"don't be, i know i'm attractive!" he says as he flexes. he walks over to me. i slightly push him away. he walks over again, this time behind me. he slides his arms around my waist. my cheeks instantly got ready. he started swaying side to side as i unpacked all the food from their boxes. he rests his chin on my head.
"i like you." he sighs.
"well maybe i like you too." i turn around so i'm facing him. i look up at him as he meets my eyes. we're only a few inches away from each other. he leans down for a kiss as i turn around.
"you're a tease." he says giggling.
"i'm hungry, that's what i am!" i take a big bite of my food.
"we have to be at the photo shoot tomorrow by 9am. it's going to take all day." he says sitting across from me at the little table in the hotel room.
"that's fine."
"wanna watch a movie?" he asks.
"sure." he takes the remote and logs into his netflix account. he turns on the notebook. a classic! it makes me like him even more. today was the first time he's mentioned he was interested so i'm glad to know i'm not going crazy. i am sitting on a chair that is diagonal from the couch. he looks at the tv very concentrated. i look at him and get up.
"where you going?" he asks.
"getting water. want any?" i ask
"sure." i grab him a bottle. i hand him the bottle of water but instead of going back to the chair i was in i sit next to him leaning my head on harm. out of the corner of my eye i see him smile. as the movie continues he stretches out his legs and my head is laying on his chest. we both ended up falling asleep.