36

a/n
this one took awhile so i hope u like it :)

we decide i'm going to sing 7 songs from the album and then harry will come out and sing his songs. well sing two ghosts together. they give me a mic stand and an earpiece and i run through my songs. after that they give me a break and then call me back to practice with harry.
"ready?" he asks before the music starts.
"yep." i reply grasping onto the mic stand. i start singing. "same red lips same eyes blue same white shirt couple more tattoos but it's not you and it's not me." then harry starts.
"tastes so sweet looks so real sounds like something that i used to feel but i can't touch what i see." we look into each other's eyes as we sing the chorus.
mitch stops playing when he realizes harry and i stopped singing.
"you good?" mitch asks us.
"ok uh yea. i just need some water." i say as i walk back to get a bottle of water.
"yea m-me too." harry walks off.
"what was that?" mitch asks.
"nothing." i say defensively.
"geez i was just asking." mitch replies. after harry comes back we decide to take a break. us and the band get some lunch and take a vocal rest until the show. i decide to take a nap and when i wake up it's time for hair and makeup. once i finish, i hear a loud voice playing overhead.
"ladies and gentlemen. please get ready for tonight's big opener... y/n l/n!" the crowd starts screaming. i walk out onto stage as the intro to the first song in singing plays. mitch walks up as he's playing guitar and dances with me. everyone is screaming the lyrics. i can't help but smile. once my set ends. harry walks on stage. he nods his head and gives me a thumbs up as i walk off. he performs some songs and for his third to last song, he calls me up on stage.
"for one of the last songs, i'd like to have my friend y/n back on the stage." he says as the audience starts awing. i walk back on and we perform two ghosts. i don't know why it felt different singing this time but it did. when the song ends he grabs me into a side hug. i walk off the stage waving to the crowd. when he finishes, the concert i've already changed into street wear. as i exit my dressing room, i see him talking to a stage crew person. i walk up to him.
"hey!" i say.
"hey! you did great." he says hugging me. i hug him back.
"well before we go i've got to go get changed. i'll meet you at the car." he says walking off.
"ok!" i reply. i head back into my dressing room. i grab my things and meet the driver of the car in the parking garage that was reserved for members of harry's band and stage crew. a few moments later, harry meets us there as well. he tries hard to stay awake for the car ride but i can see his eyes wanting to close.
"harry you can go to sleep." i say giggling a little.
"i don't want to be a bore!" he says.
"it's fine you did a whole concert!" i reply.
"if you insist." he rests his head against the window and dozes off. i go onto my phone and text blake our eta. what feels like ten minutes later, we arrive i front of blake and i's house. harry grabs my bag from the trunk and walks me up to the door. i search in my pocket for keys and realize i forgot them. i knock on the door and blake answers shirtless.
"what did i say about answer the door half naked!" i say giggling as i push him out of the way to let harry come in.
"hey if you tried to walk around half naked i wouldn't stop you." he says cheekily. my eyes widen and i playfully slap him.
"blake!"
"that's my name." he responds. harry looks like he's trying to contain a laugh.
"oh you think it's funny too?" i say.
"just a little." he says smiling.
"out!" i say slightly shoving him to the door trying to contain my own laughter.
"for what?" he says giggling.
"laughing!" i shove him enough so he's barely out of the door frame.
"i had fun tonight." he says.
"me too." i say shutting the door. i can see him smiling through the window before he walks away.
"hey pretty lady!" blake says pulling me into a hug.
"hi!" i say giving him a kiss.
"hungry?" he asks.
"not really. the driver gave me some snacks on the way back." i say.
"oh ok." he walks into the kitchen and grabs some chips. "tv?" he asks.
"sure." we sit down on the couch together and i lean onto him. i'm super tired so i don't pay attention to the show. i end up falling asleep on blake's chest.

in the morning blake and i shake awake when we hear banging on the door.
"oh shit." i hear blake mumble.
"what's wrong?" i say groggily.
"bff/n is here." he says. i get up and look at the time. it's 10:30 and we have an appointment at 11.
"shit." i say as i run to the door.
"y/n!" she says excitedly. she hugs me.
"bff/n!" i hug back.
"you look like a mess! go get ready we have to go!" she says. i giggle and run into the room to throw my hair up and change. i come back out in a tshirt and shorts and we leave.
"bye blake. see you later!" i say. he smiles but he looks anxious.
"see you later." he says. bff/n and i go to the nail salon and i get a light pink medium length acrylic nail set.
"those look stunning!" she says once we finish. she got a french manicure.
"i love yours!" i reply.
"ok let's go shopping." she says as she hooks her arm around mine. we are already in a little outdoor shopping complex so i agree. she drags me into a dress store.
"why do we need dresses?" i ask.
"who knows when you're going to be invited to an award show! always best to be prepared." she replies quickly.
"true." i respond. she picks out a light pink flowy dress. after some searching i pick out a light blue dress that hugs my curves on top and gets a bit looser on the bottom. we check out and head home. when we walk through the door we see no body is home. i call blake since we were supposed to spend the rest of the day together it was only 3pm.
"hey blake where are you?" i ask.
"i'm in malibu. i got a call about two hours ago saying someone needed me in our malibu studio. i didn't call because you were having a girls day. i'm so sorry i know we were supposed to spend time together." he pauses "hey, why don't you and bff/n join me for dinner? there's a fancy restaurant down the street." he says.
"oh ok. just text me the address. we'll leave in an hour." i respond.
"perfect." he says. i fill bff/n in on the situation and her eyes get big.
"we can wear our new dresses!" she says excitedly.
"oh yea!" i exclaim. i go and take a shower and do my make up. as i do my make up, bff/n touches up her hair and makeup. i walk into the bathroom and curl my hair in loose curls and put on my dress. it looks amazing on me. i pair it with tan open toe sandals.
"you look stunning!" bff/n says.
"as do you!" i reply. we grab our hand bags and i grab a pair of sunglasses. we walk out to the car and bff/n drives us to malibu.
"hey i think that's the restaurant." i say pointing out the window.
"hold on i want to see something." she says.
"what?" i reply.
"y/n, we're from boston. we don't get to see quality sunsets! we're going to the beach." she says.
"we're going to be late!" i reply.
"i'm sure blake will understand." she says laughing. she pulls into a small parking lot a few feet away from the beach entrance. when we walk a little further onto the beach she takes out her phone and films the sun.
"what the hell?" i say. she starts grinning. i see blake wearing a blue collared shirt and khaki colored pants. he's smiling and i see nate and gabe about twenty feet away from him. i walk up to him and he's still smiling. he hugs me. bff/n follows behind me but keeps her distance. blake gets down on one knee.
"y/n, i love you. i've only known you for like 3 months but i've never been happier. you've made me a better person and i can't see myself without you. i feel like the luckiest man on earth being with you. y/n, will you marry me." he says as he pulls out a black box with a shiny diamond ring. i feel like i'm holding back tears. people are surrounding us and taking pictures. they're not too close though so i don't mind. i nod my head cause i'm at a loss for words. he takes my left hand and slides the ring onto my finger. he stands up and kisses me. i hug him and don't let go.
"i love you" i manage to say. he breathes a sigh of relief.
"i love you too." he kisses my forehead. the mini crowd around us cheers. nate and gabe pat him on the back and bff/n stops recording and comes up to me running.
"MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!" she screams. i laugh and hug her. we take pictures and then head to the restaurant we planned on going to. i can't manage to wipe my smile off all night.