38

*4 months later*
"y/n suck it in!" bff/n says as she tries to zip the back of the wedding dress.
"it's not going to fit! plus all the dresses they have left, blake will hate!" i reply back. we've tried on so many dresses within the last hour, they're all starting to blend together.
"want to try a different boutique?" she asks.
"maybe tomorrow. i'm tired." i say defeated. we've been looking all day.
"i will try and book an appointment!" she says.
"you're the best maid of honor!" i say batting my eyes. i call blake and he picks me up from the boutique.
"any luck?" he asks.
"nope." i reply.
"the wedding is in a month!" he exclaims.
"oh believe me, i know." i respond. everything for the wedding is perfect except for the dress. we have our whole guest list, caterer, florist, and venue ready. we were shocked everything happened so perfectly because usually everything is booked for a while. the venue will be in a field with mountains in the background.
"you good?" blake asks. i clearly am deep in my thoughts.
"yea i'm fine." i lie. i'm very stressed. alterations for a dress usually take awhile and what if blake doesn't even like my dress? i receive a call from bff/n.
"since your worried about a males opinion, what if we brought bgf/n and harry tomorrow?" bff/n asks. i look over to blake. bgf/n flew into california a whole month early because he wanted to get situated before the wedding. whatever that means.
"are you ok with harry and bgf/n coming tomorrow to the next boutique." i ask.
"why?" he asks.
"cause what if you hate the dress?" i reply.
"baby i'll love anything you wear! if it makes you feel more comfortable to have their opinions than i'm fine with it." he says concentrating on the road. i grab his hand that's sitting on the console and hold it. he smiles.
"yea they can come." i say to bff/n.
"perfect. i'll send you the address and time." she says.
"ok. i'll see you tomorrow." i hang up. blake and i get back to the house and we sit in the living room messing around with the guitar and some lyrics he's written.
"would you two shut up!" gabe screams from his room.
"sorry but it's my house my rules!" blake yells back. we have a laugh and settle down a little.
"have you picked out a tux?" i ask.
"yes." he says.
"is it blue?" i question.
"navy." he replies.
"well that's what i meant." i say.
"maybe be more specific!" he responds a little irritated.
"what's wrong?" i ask. we were fine just a minute ago.
"nothing. sorry just i'm tired." he says.
"ok." i reply confused. he walks off into the bed room. it's only 9pm though. i shrug it off and watch some tv. around 11pm i go into the bedroom and all the lights are off. maybe he was just tired. i crawl into bed next to him but when i lay my head next to him, he rolls over facing the other way. i roll over to my edge of the bed and fall asleep. my alarm goes off at 6am and i throw on some sweats and a sweatshirt. before i leave, i lean down to give blake a goodbye kiss, he moves his head out of the way. i stand up straight and say bye before i leave the bedroom and he doesn't respond. i know he's awake though because whenever my alarm goes off he always complains he can never fall back asleep. i walk out the door and drive to the address bff/n sent me and they're already waiting for me at the boutique.
"i already have 4 dresses in the dressing room but you can pick out anything else you'd like." bff/n says squealing. "i think this may be the day!" she says clapping. i offer a fake smile since i'm not in a very good mood. blake's attitude threw me off last night.
before i go in the dressing room, i find a strap v-neckline with lace. i take that one in the room with me. the first two picks that bff/n picked out we're a not attractive. i didn't bother showing them. the third one was pretty but too plain. the fourth one i really liked. it was tight on top but loose on the bottom. it didnt show too cleavage but still showed figure. it made me feel really pretty. i walk out on the little platform surrounded by mirrors in front of where harry, bff/n, and bgf/n were sitting.
"holy shit." i hear harry mumble. an instant smile went across my face. bff/n's jaw drops and bgf/n looks like he's going to cry. no one says anything.
"YOU LOOK HOT!" bff/n screams. my eyes get wide and i start laughing.
"no, she has a point. you're not even wearing makeup and it looks like you didn't do your hair this morning so imagine her with makeup and hair done!" bgf/n says. i smile at him. harry is biting him lip and is looking at the dress.
"well, what do you think?" i ask. over the last few months, harry has become one of my best friends. even blake's! we go to bars together, get food, he even watches football and soccer with blake so even though we're not together,  i still value his opinion.
"i think you look stunning." he says quietly. my cheeks get red and we hold eye contact. bff/n looks at me and then harry and back at me. she looks at me and raises an eyebrow.
"ok next dress!" she says. i try on the one i picked out but i felt better in the previous one. we go to check out and the lady tells me when i can come and pick it up after the alterations are made. as we leave the boutique, bff/n sees a store she wants to shop in and runs into it.
"oh god she's gonna spend all her money in there." i shake my head.
"i'll go make sure she doesn't buy 5 pairs of shoes." bgf/n says groaning. whenever the three of us would go shopping, someone would always have to watch over bff/n or else she would buy everything in the store. i laugh at bgf/n drags his feet along the side walk into the store bff/n went into. now me and harry are walking around outside.
"you really looked gorgeous in that dress." harry says shoving his hands in his pockets.
"aw thanks." i say blushing.
"blake is a lucky guy." he says. i smile. "what's wrong? you have seemed down all morning." he asks. i think about how i should answer.
"don't tell bff/n or else she'll get mad that i told you first." i say sternly.
"my lips are sealed." he replies smiling.
"ok. last night blake and i were having a good time just singing and playing guitar and then gabe tells us to shut up. so we laugh it off because gabe is a big baby. so we stop being loud and playing music and i ask him about his tux. he started giving me one worded answers and acting annoyed. it was very weird since he were having fun two minutes prior. anyway, he stormed off into the bed room at 9pm and when i came in around 11, he rolled over to the edge of the bed when i layed down next to him. he didn't even bother to say bye to me this morning." i say as my eyes start to tear. harry and i sit on a bench and he hugs me.
"that really sucks." he says trying to calm me down.
"i don't even know what i did!" i say as tears fall down my face. blake and i haven't fought like this before and i don't even know what it is about!
"i know what will make you feel better!" harry says standing up. he offers me his arm and i hook my arm around his. we walk like this to a near by coffee shop.
"you know me so well." i say. once we order i go to pay but he waves me off and pays for it himself.
"harry!" i say.
"what! it's my treat. plus you just bought a very expensive dress." he says smiling. i don't resist anymore and in a few minutes, our coffees were ready.
"let's go see if bff/n and bgf/n are done." i say. we link arms again and walk back to where they were shopping.