51

*time skip 6 months later.*
"we will be landing in 10 minutes." the pilot of the private jet says.
"i'm so excited to do the america shows. as much as i love europe, africa, and australia, i've been craving an american burger!" i say squeezing harry's hand. he laughs. the rest of the boys are sleep as we descend. when we get off the plane, the hot arizona sun beats down on us.
"i'm definitely wearing the wrong clothes." louis says looking down at his sweatpants and long sleeve shirt.
we walk to the car that was waiting for us. many fans surround the vehicle and make it hard for the driver to leave.
"ok let's just say hi." harry says hopping out of the car. the fans scream and surround him.
"yea no thanks. i stay in here." i say. liam and niall hop out and louis and zayn wave at people through the window. girls are pushing their way through to meet them and get pictures. one girl shoves another and gets harry to sign an album and her phone case. right before she takes a selfie, harry kisses her on the cheek for the photo. she grins and turns her face to the side so that way they kiss on the lips. harry tries to pull back but the girl grips onto his head to force him into the kiss. niall and liam try to pull her off and fans are screaming at her. i jump out of the car and give her a full blown bitch slap. she immediately winces from the pain and pulls off of harry. i grab his hand and tag him back into the car. liam and niall follow.
"that was badass." niall laughs.
"thanks love." harry says pulling me into a hug when we get back into the car. i roll my eyes and lean into him.
"thirty minutes until we get to the resort." the driver says.
"resort." i ask.
"yep. harry booked a resort. no just a couple of rooms, a whole fucking resort." louis says patting harry on the shoulder. he rolls his eyes. we all chit chat in the car. i get into deep conversation with the driver as harry falls asleep on my shoulder. louis and zayn are going off about something random and niall and liam are having an argument about utensils. we finally pull up to the resort and it is gorgeous. the driver drops us off individually at our rooms which we're basically small two level homes. harry and i share a room, louis and zayn share a room, and niall and liam share a room. harry and i unpack our bags.
"alone time!" harry exclaims as he wraps his arms around me lifting me off of the group. i wrap my legs around his waist. i lay may head in the crook of his neck and we just stay like that.
"hot tub?" i ask. he looks at me with a grin. he puts me down and runs into the bedroom. two, short, minutes later, he appears in light blue swim trunks. after he comes out, i head into the room and change into a matching light blue bikini set.
"damn!" harry says as i walk out. i jokingly strut like a model and he laughs. he takes my hand and we walk a short walk to the hot tub/pool area. we hop in the hot tub and i sit across from him. he can't hold back his smile.
"what?" i question.
"you're just perfect." he says. i feel myself blush a little. i prop myself up on his knees and lean in for a kiss. he kisses me back. i eventually end up on his lap and his hands are in my hair. a few moments later, i hear a whistle.
"oi! this is a public space!" louis shouts. i slide off of harry sitting next to him. he keeps his arm around my shoulder smiling that we got caught. we hear footsteps coming fast.
"cannon ball!" niall shouts as he launches himself into the pool. zayn dives in the deep end and louis flips into the pool.
"boys what did i say about diving, running, and flipping! we have shows to perform!" liam shouts. he responsibly walks down the steps of the pool.
"looks like we should get in the pool." i say removing harrys arm from my shoulder. he pouts at me as i drag him out. we get to the edge of the pool and i push him in.
"not funny!" he screams.
"really? cause everyone else is laughing!" i say as the the rest of the boys and i crack up.
"oh ok. gonna play like that?" he says as he jump out of the pool and chases me around the edge.
"guys! no running!" liam shouts hopelessly. harry catches up to me and picks me up bridal style.
"if you don't throw me i'll.." i say before whispering some inappropriate things in his ear. his eyes go wide and he looks at me and smiles before throwing me into the ice cold water. he then jumps in after me.
"i still expect those things from you tonight." he winks at me. i splash him a little. we all hang around the pool and have fun for the rest of the night.