68

a/n

honestly, fuck candace owens. this isn't even about harry, i'm fucking mad. having clothing represent a gender is fucked up. and fuck her for calling men who wear dresses, crackheads, perverts, and gross. "bring back manly men" fuck her. you don't see us screaming "bring back girly women" when she wear suits. sits your ass down and shut the hell up. AND to ANYONE who has felt uncomfortable and insecure by what candace has said or what her supporters have said, go wear your fucking dress, suit, whatever they're just scared (for whatever reason) that people are finally being comfortable in their own skin and realizing the toxicity around creating gender stereotypes for CLOTHES fucking pieces of FABRIC.
sorry i'm like really mad and seriously for anyone who felt ashamed or anything by what she said, she's in the wrong, not you. much love to everyone but candace owens <3

the doctor comes in a couple hours later.
"hi y/n! i'm doctor bradley and i will be performing your ultrasound!" says a very nice, short lady. her voice is very calming.
"have you ever been pregnant before?" she asks. i nod my head.
"they couldn't find his heart beat so the put me into an induced labor." i reply quietly.
"oh ok." she responds. bff/n squeezes my hand as the lady moves my hospital gown above my belly. she applies a warm gel to my lower abdomen and starts looking around. she does a small gasp.
"there they are! hi baby!" she says. she clicks the computer mouse a couple of times and shows me the screen. i see a little bean shaped blob. i start crying. bff/n gives me a hug.
"so it looks like so far so good. obviously, you're very early in your pregnancy so it's still very high risk, especially considering your previous pregnancy. come back in a couple of weeks but for now, here are the photos." she says, handing me an envelope full of black and white blobs. i keep crying. after a couple of hours, i leave the hospital and bff/n drives me back to her apartment.
"i'm going to go get us some ice cream and a good chick flick and we are going to relax all day." she says before leaving. i nod my head. i pull out my phone to test evan.

y/n: it's official i'm pregnant

evan: i'm so sorry. this is my fault.

y/n: it's the condoms fault but it's whatever. i don't expect you to stay or anything during this. i don't care if you want to see them when they're born or be apart of their life but we can talk about that later. i'm not going to make you stay if you don't want.

evan: ok. i need to think, but i'll get back to you later.

y/n: yep.

i put my phone down and wait for bff/n to return. she finally does and we watch movies and eat ice cream.

*one week later*

i've been la for a day and i'm about to go to the studio. first i stop at my favorite coffee shop.
"hi! could i get a large iced coffee." i ask the barista working the cashier.
"yep. anything else?" he asks.
"nope." i reply.
"ok. that will be out in a minute." he responds. i walk over to a table and sit down. after i get my coffee, i walk over to the studio and find tim.
"y/n!" he says hugging me.
"hi!" i reply.
"luke and sydney are waiting! let's go!" he says as he leads me to a recording room.
"hey guys!" i say i walk in. i give sydney the biggest hug and luke joins in.
"we can't thank you enough for this opportunity." luke says to tim.
"well i think you three are a good fit." tim replies. we get into the sound booth and luke starts playing the intro a song he wrote. and sydney and i start singing. we stay in the studio all day recording our ideas. after 9 hours, we have a baseline of what we want. we stop for the day i go back to my hotel. i haven't talked to liam in a while, so i decide to text him.

y/n: hey liam! how's it going?

liam: hey! i'm doing pretty good. how about you?

y/n: there is so much i need to tell you. i'm in la, want to meet up soon?

liam: of course! glad to have you back in the states:)

y/n: aw does tomorrow morning work?

liam: yep. let's go to the breakfast cafe by the coffee shop. 9?

y/n: ok! i'm excited. i'll see you tomorrow :))

i put my phone down and go to take a shower. i instantly step out and vomit. these pregnancy symptoms are no joke. i spend my night listening to the tracks we made and eventually fall asleep.
in the morning, after doing my morning ritual of catching up with my new best friend, the toilet, i throw on a sweater and jeans and go to the cafe. as i get out of the uber, i see liam approach the doors to go in.
"liam!" i shout. he turns around.
"hey!" he replies. i run up to him and hug him. he hugs back and we go in and get a table and sit.
"i'm so happy to see you again!" i say. he smiles.
"me too. how was europe?" he asks.
"it was fantastic up until the end." i reply.
"oh no. what happened?" he asks. i think about how to tell him. i point to my stomach. he looks at me confused.
"i'm knocked up!" i laugh. his eyes get big.
"you're pregnant?" he asks, shocked.
"yep. one night stand gone wrong." i reply.
"are you still with the guy?" he questions.
"i doubt it. when i told him, he practically packed his bags and left. it's a shame though, he was hot and nice. he's probably not going to stay during the pregnancy and probably won't be in their life. he didn't sound very happy, but he's thinking about it." i say.
"that's a shame. i'm sorry that really sucks." he replies.
"it's ok, i think. i'm recording new music and living my life so hopefully this is a good thing." i smile.
"if you're happy, i'm happy. but if you need me to beat him up, i'm here for you." he responds giggling. i smile.
"thanks liam." i say.
"have you talked to harry?" he asks.
"nope. not since that night in france." i reply.
"well, if you were wondering, he had a girlfriend for 4 months, he broke up with her when he found out she was in it for the money, he's written another album, and he's chilling now." he informs me.
"thanks for this insider info." i laugh.
"i thought you should know." he smiles.
"i think what harry and i had was beautiful but we grew apart and i'm finally ok with that." i tell liam. he nods his head.
"ok. we're performing again in a month. you should come, maybe even perform with us like old times." he suggests.
"maybe. i'll talk to tim." i reply.
"ok." he responds. we spend another hour talking to each other and catching up. once we leave, i head back over to the studio for another day of recording. at the end, i ask tim if he's ok with me performing.
"why wouldn't i be?" he asks.
"i don't know." i shrug.
"could we come? it could be a teaser for our album!" sydney suggests.
"that's actually a good idea." i reply. i call liam and ask him if it's ok and he says it's all good.
"wow. i could faint." luke says. i laugh.