THANK YOU

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you that commented, voted, and most importantly, read my book. All of your supportive comments have meant so much to me, and had motivated me to continue writing. I love reading about your reactions and opinions on everything I have wrote! I cannot believe that after all this time writing this book has finally come to an end!

(Note, any furthering published parts within this book will be spelling checks, grammar edits, or upcoming news).

If there are any last thoughts or opinions you have about anything, leave a comment somewhere in here. Also, if you have any questions about any plots or characters that were left unanswered, I'll be happy to reply with an explanation.

Currently, I plan on writing a third book for the next season of the Umbrella Academy. As long as there is a plot that I can work with throughout the show, then I will continue to publish sequels. I have already heard a variety of rumors in regards to the next season, so hopefully it will spark some ideas for my next story.

If anyone has any story requests, then I'd be happy to put some thought into writing them. If not, I will either take time off to read some fanfics I've been saving, or I will finish writing other stories that I have already started.

Lastly, I just want to give a very special thank you to sophiadobalia ! She has been my biggest fan since the day I came up with the idea for the book. She has two books that are published on her page. One is a book of collages and covers that she creates for stories, and the other is a book filled with some of her personal favorite stories. It would mean a lot if some of you guys checked out her books or left a comment on her feed.

Thank you beautiful readers and goodbye until next time! <3