Act 1, Scene 7 - 12

ACT 1, SCENE 7

Booker drifts through a red stop-light merging onto HWY 243 heading west towards the police department. He hits top speed and brakes, sliding to a stop in front of the Canton Police Department. He pulls into the parking lot and starts doing donuts in front of the building. A few police officers come running outside and Booker gets back onto 243 heading East. He turns north on 198 as the police cruisers start to give chase. He flies over HWY 64 and heads into the marketplace. He spins his truck around as the police close in on him. He pulls down his CB and turns his speakers up.

BOOKER DARVILLE

I'm looking for a Chief Justice, anyone know where I can find him?

He spins around and continues tearing through the marketplace.

ACT 1, SCENE 8

Clementine stops her truck a few hundred yards from Justice's home. She waits there for a few minutes hearing police sirens in the distance before she hears a door slam and Buford's cruiser comes flying out of his driveway. Clementine puts her truck in gear and pulls into his driveway.

CLEMENTINE SNOW

Hey, Book. Buford is flyin' your way. Keep the hammer down and I'll let you know when I'm back on twenty.

ACT 1, SCENE 9

BOOKER DARVILLE

10-4, Snow Angel.

Booker continues to dodge the cops in the marketplace for a few minutes before finally heading towards the Flea Market Rd. After flying around a few corners he gases it towards HWY 19. Just as he reaches the highway, Sheriff Justice's cruiser flies past him. Booker hits the brakes to avoid hitting him. He swings around the driver side of the cruiser and matches his speed. He rolls down his passenger window and holds up a whiteboard that reads 'channel 4' Sheriff Justice pulls down his C.B.

CHIEF BUFORD B. JUSTICE

Who in-da-hell do you think you are tearing up my streets, boy?

Booker hits the gas and passes Buford completely. Booker pulls on his C.B. mic.

BOOKER DARVILLE

Catch me and I'll tell you. Good luck, Chief.

Booker starts pulling away from Buford. He turns right on HWY-64 and heads back into Canton. He veers off the right side of the road and crashes through a wooden building before getting back on the highway. He turns left on 198, left on East Tyler St, left on South Capitol St, and then another left back onto 64. At the intersection he crashes through three more buildings on the right side of the road.

BOOKER DARVILLE

That's why She's called Buster, boys.

Buford flips through the channels on his radio.

CHIEF BUFORD B. JUSTICE.

Get this sumbitch off my streets!

Booker sees two cruisers heading towards him and cuts through a parking lot, turning left onto Athens St. At the end of the street he turns left onto Peace St. He turns right on South Grand Saline St.

ACT 1, SCENE 10

Clementine pulls up to a garage door and steps out of her rig. She pulls a wooden box over and looks through a window into the garage. She sees a car covered by a tarp. Clementine sneaks over to the front door and turns the doorknob slowly. She goes inside and heads towards the garage. She passes pictures of Buford's father and grandfather as well as a family portrait of Jr., Buford, and the girl that Jr met in Smokey and the Bandit part 3. Clementine walks into the garage and looks at the tarp for a moment before pulling it off and revealing the original Trigger.