Act 3, Scene 7 & 8

ACT 3, SCENE 7

Carrie takes the unit pursuing her down back roads and around a mountain road. She turns off and crosses the shallow river that she and Bo crossed in the first movie. The officer attempts to follow her, but floods his engine. Carrie cheers as she makes it to the other side and speeds off.

ACT 3, SCENE 8

Booker and Buford fly past the Welcome to Georgia sign bumping into each other's vehicles. Booker takes Buford out through the first exit and goes south on HWY 100 He then turns east on 16 and continues north-east on Buncombe-waco Rd. He then turns north on Waco Rd. He crosses over I-20 with Burford right behind him when Frog comes flying in the opposite direction. Buford gets spun around in the middle of the onramp intersection. We hear a truck horn and Clementine arrives, slamming into the passenger side of Buford's cruiser. Booker steps out of his car and runs over to Buford's wrecked cruiser. He pulls him out of the wreck and sets him down on, resting against the door. Booker looks at Buford in the eyes, silent.

BUFORD B. JUSTICE

Hell of a run... go finish it, boy.

A moment passes before Booker nods at Buford and goes back to Trigger.

BUFORD B. JUSTICE

I'll be seeing ya, Bandit.

Booker gets into the driver's seat and drives away followed by Carrie and Clementine.