secret tutor pt. 3

"I can't do this anymore," I blurted out. It's been 5 awkward long minutes and Draco was making no mention of what happened at the store yesterday.

"Same, let's pick up tomorrow," he suggested and stood up. I gave a stern look and he sighed and sat back down.

"Look, whatever happened at the store was..."

"Not for me. Got it. I just needed it to be confirmed and now it is," I finished.

"Hold on. Who said it wasn't for you? And who said I confirmed it," Draco said with a smirk and I sighed.

"Can you please stop joking?" I asked.

"Who said I was joking?"

"Absa-fucking-no-one," I snapped and he frowned.

"I need a break, I'm leaving," I said after a few seconds and left Draco in Professor McGonagall's classroom with his bullshit.

***

"I thought Professor McGonagall said-" Oliver started but I cut him off.

"Finished early," I said with a smile and called for my broomstick which loyally came to me.

"Perfect," I said to myself once I was in the air. Flying was my favorite. Being up in the air just helped you cool down and destress yourself. It's just... perfect.

Harry went higher than everyone since he's the seeker and started roaming around for the golden snitch. I'm a chaser along with Katie Bell and Ginny- Ron's younger sister who's a year younger.

After a good 30 minutes of practice, Oliver decided to call it quits and congratulated everyone. "Looks like someone's in a good mood," Fred murmured to me and Ginny and we nodded. Practice usually consisted of Oliver barking non stop at us.

"Thank god the Sly-" Katie said but jinxed it.

"Well, well," One of the chasers for the Slytherin team greeted us with a smirk on his face. "Spoke too soon Bell," Draco's friend said.

Of course, Draco had his eyes on me but thank god no one noticed because trash talk was thrown everywhere until Professor McGonagall broke it up and took 20 points from both our houses.

"I can't stop thinking about it," Draco mumbled to me. We were alone in the field now. "Mhm," I answered studying my broom.

Why do things become so much more interesting during an awkward or unwanted conversation?

"Me neither," I admitted.

"Are you even with him?" Draco asked. "Seamus?" I asked.

"No, some other guy who asked-"

"I get it and give me a break," I cut him off.

"So, are you?" he asked and I looked at him. He was looking at his broom.

"What are you hoping the answer is?" I said playfully.

"I don't know," he mumbled and I sighed.

"Well, I don't really know," I said and before we could say anything else, Hermione and Harry were calling my name and I looked at them with a questioning look.

"Seamus- he's- he's been cheating on you," Hermione said and looked terribly sorry for me.

"What?" I exclaimed and Draco looked pissed.

"Where is he?" Draco scowled and the 4 of us went into Hogwarts to find Seamus making out with a fifth-year from Hufflepuff.

"Seamus!" I said and they quickly pulled apart. He looked like he saw a monster which lucky for him is just what mode I'm going to be on.