i like him, but- pt. 2

Enjoy pt. 2

<3

***

I blinked.

"As friends?" I asked.

No one was listening. Good.

Blaise wasn't expecting this question because he blushed. "Um, can we talk about this later..." I said when he didn't say anything for a few minutes. "In private," I added.

"Of course," he said and I smiled. "Meet me in the common room once it's cleared out," I tell him, and perfect timing because the feast ended.

***

"Hm, Draco, what color do you think looks best on Cass?" Pansy said looking at me. "Stand up," she ordered me so Draco could answer her. I was about to complain but decided not to so I got up.

We were in the Slytherin common room and Pansy was going crazy about choosing a dress for me.

Draco looks me up and down and suddenly I feel insecure. "Hurry up," I tell him crossing my arms, feeling naked.

"Anything," he says and sits down next to me.

"Don't feel insecure when you're with me. I like your body just the way it is," he whispers, giving me chills. I look at him and...

I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not insecure," I tell him and ruffle his hair making him jump up and fix it. I laugh at him and go to my dormitory.

I heard him tell Pansy to make sure no one comes in the girl's dormitory and I hear footsteps coming near and near.

My eyes widen.

"Don't kill me!" I gasp once the door opens. "Cass, I'm not going to kill you," the voice says and I open my eyes to see Draco.

"Oh," I say. "Well, why are you here?" I ask him. "To... teach you a lesson," he says as he closes and locks the door.

"So, you are going to kill me," I say.

"Oh Cass," he sighs and pulls his shirt off.

Privacy who?

"Drac-" I asked but he pulled me closer to him and I forgot everything.

What house am I in?

How am I?

What's my name?

I looked in his eyes and saw lust. I opened my mouth but couldn't say anything because he kissed me.

Yes, his lips were on mine.

I didn't even take a second to react. It's like we've been kissing since the day we met- but this was our first time.

A few seconds later my legs were wrapped around his torse. Still kissing, he took us near my bed and I got off of him. Before I could even think about my life choice- I pushed him on my bed and got on top off of him.

"Wait," I stopped him before he could take my bra off. I slowed my breathing down- touching Draco can give you heart attack for some reason.

He put his arms around me and kissed me softly. I softly pushed him away from me with a frown on my face.

"What's wrong?" he asked- his voice a little hoarse that would usually turn me on.

What the fuck is wrong with you Cassandra AnneMarie Waters!