mudbloods can't be- pt. 3

"It's still far from clear," Bill said studying it.

Professor McGonagall hadn't said anything so far.

I don't know why but I was expecting something from her.

I looked at her expectantly and to everyone's surprise, she hugged Hermione and me very tightly.

"You girls are young- Miley you are beyond brave, keeping your sister safe," she said, her voice trembling.

"Thank- thank you," I said and rubbed my neck where she was almost choking me. I was surprised she used my first name and I guess everyone else was as well.

"Professor?" Hermione asked turning to Dumbledore. I'm guessing she was asking why he asked us to come.

"Oh right- there is a way..." he began and I gasped.

"Ouch!" I screamed and rolled up my sleeve- showing the mark. It was getting clear.

Hermione screamed too and roll up her sleeves.

Her mark was getting clear too.

"Miles!" Fred said grabbing me as my knees buckled. I screamed in pain- it was burning.

Harry shouted next. His hands flew up to his scar.

"Oh no!" Ron said, helping Harry. I was trying to help Hermione stand up straight but I couldn't do the same for myself.

Fred helped me up while Mrs. Weasley helped my sister. "What's going on?" I asked, gritting my teeth. It was still burning a little but the huge amount of pain had washed away. Hermione recovered and I hugged her tightly, praying everything would be ok as soon as possible.

"He's coming closer," Hermione and Harry said also gritting their teeth. His hands up still touching his scar and Hermione and I were massaging the marks.

Out of nowhere, Fawkes flew out of his cage and landed on my shoulder. I saw tears springing down and once they hit my arm the pain stopped.

He flew to Hermione and Harry and they stopped gritting their teeth.

"Thank, Fawkes," I said gratefully. Hermione and Harry nodded thanks and the Weasleys looked admiringly at Fawkes.

"Hey, where's Percy?" Hermione asked them and I realized he was missing. Fred and George instantly scowled and Bill had a mean look on his face.

"He would rather be working than assure you guys how important you are to them," Fred snarled. "He would rather be with old Crouch then tell you how important you are to them," George said at the same time with a snarl.

"Oh," Hermione said and looked down, realizing how awkward this was.

"We have important things to worry about," I said showing them the mark with a panicked look in my eyes.

"It's going to be ok, Miley," Fred said and that's when I knew he was serious.

He only called me Miley when he was very serious- so you can tell it was pretty rare.

I nodded but looked down because tears were starting to slip out. What if I was forced to be a-

I couldn't finish my thought because Fred wrapped his arms around me and motioned for George to do the same with his head. We were in a 3 people group hug.

Everyone else was talking so they weren't aware of us hugging.

"George, your choking me," I said but my voice came out muffled. "Oops, sorry," he grinned and we let go.