mudbloods can't be- pt. 4

"Is she alright?"

"The mark is fogging up,"

"Do you think he's coming?"

My eyes flew open at the sound of those words. I hissed at the bright light and realized where I was- the hospital wing.

"She's awake!" Ron said and I felt Fred's hand intertwine in mine from under the blanket.

"Miley!" Hermione said and I gave her a small smile. "I'm sorry but what happened?" I asked, stifling a yawn.

"Geroge led me to your dormitory because your mark was burning again but when we came back you were on the floor all... numb and everything and then you fainted," Fred explained, squeezing my hand.

"Don't worry I lectured him about coming to your dormitory," Mrs. Weasley said and I gave her a small smile.

I think it's good she doesn't know about the things that happen when girls go to the boy's dormitory and vice versa.

"Your alright though, right?" Hermione asked and I nodded. "It doesn't hurt..." I said.

Madam Pomfrey came and gave me a potion to drink. I almost spat it out.

"Drink it, dear," she said in a gentle voice something she barely used. I think Dumbledore told her my... situation.

"Hermione, are you ok," I said, once I finished drinking the disgusting potion. "I'm fine, it was burning a few times but Professor McGonagall said it'd affect you the most because your older," she said and I felt better.

I'd rather be in more pain than witness my sister on the floor all numb like how I was.

"Miley, how are you feeling?" Dumbledore asked, coming inside the hospital wing. He was accompanied by the rest of the Weasleys- except Percy.

"Guessing Percy's still busy with Crouch," George muttered. He was on the other side of me. Fred heard him and agreed, still holding my hand.

"Better," I simply said. "It shouldn't hurt for the rest of the day. If it does, that means he's growing stronger," Madam Pomfrey said, whispering the last part to Dumbledore. Her voice was shaking so much so we were all able to hear it.

Hermione gave me a frightened look and Ron had to comfort her to tell her I was going to be alright.

"Miley, promise me, you'll be alright," Hermione said and I let go of Fred's hand to wipe her tears.

"Yes, I promise," I said and gave her an awkward hug as I sat up.

She hugged back tightly and Ron and Harry had to pull her away from me.

"How long do I have to be in here?" I asked Madam Pomfrey. "A few more minutes and then you can leave," she said.

"Actually I need a word so if it's alright if Hermione and Miley leave now?" Dumbledore said and Madam Pomfrey agreed.

"I need all teachers to meet me in my office," Dumbledore spoke to Professor McGonagall and she left, walking fast.

"Did you need a word with us?" I asked him, hiding my mark by tugging down my sleeves.

"Oh, sorry, I meant the Professors," he said. "I'll send an owl if I need a word with you," he added and left.

"Hermione, it's going to be alright," I tell her again, truly meaning it. My voice was steady because I know that that mark means nothing to us. It's just some accident- fake even.

"I know but I'm still worried. You know what, I'm gonna go to the library and find something. I have the restricted pass," she said and ran off to the library.

I felt someone behind me and turned around to face Fred.

"Hey," I said.

"Don't 'hey' me. You just fainted in front of me. Do you not know how scared I was," he said and picked me.

"Fred!" I scolded.

"Not until we get in your dormitory," he said and carried me to the Gryffindor common room.

"Balderdash," he said and the fat lady let us in.

"Now can you put me down? I can't escape in here," I said but he ignored me.

He opened my dormitory door with his wand and then laid me down on my bed.

"Fred!" Alicia shrieked. "You girls might want to leave," he told them and Alicia, Katie, and Angelina left.

"Don't get preg-" Katie started.

"Shut up!" Fred and I shut her up.

"Now, what's my punishment," I said feeling insecure all of a sudden.

"Hold on," he said and locked the door with his wand.

"Um, I don't know," he said once he put his wand away. "I just want to be with you alone," he whispered.

"Yeah, same," I said and laid my head on his chest.

I felt him playing with my annoying baby hairs. I always hated them but when Fred told me he liked playing with them a few years ago I chose to just embrace them.

"Ow!" I said all of a sudden.

"Is it your mark! We need to go-" he said but I just laughed.

"You pulled on my hair, Freddie," I said still laughing.

I love to get him all worked up even though this is no time to joke.

"This is no time to joke," he said seriously but a smile played on his kips. "Oh really?" I asked.

"Be-" I started but he smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back- it didn't even take me a second to sync.

I let his tongue slip in my mouth and gave him room to explore.

He started planting kiss down my neck and once he sucked on my sweet spot, I let out a moan.

"Is it the... mark?" he whispered and paused from touching me.

"It's you," I said back, blushing a little. He grinned and continued making me moan once in a while. Every time I let out a sound he had to pause and make sure it was him and not the mark.

***

"Do you know how long I waited to just touch you," Fred said playing with my hair. We just finished doing... the deed and were now cuddling together.

"Um, no," I said.

"Actually not long because you have touched me before," I said and pointed out the times we hugged and high-fived.

"Not that way, this was," he said grabbing my nack and choking me- getting me turned on.

"Fred," I whined. "We just finished- don't get me turned on again," I complained but he just grinned.

"It's going to be alright," he whispered in my ear while I toyed with the edge of my blanket.

"I believe you," I whispered back.

***

The end

<3

Idk if you wanted me to continue this one but if you do, comment and I will!