veritaserum

Y'all gonna love this one

House- Gryffindor

Year- 6

Idk why but the boys in year 6 just hit different

***

"Gross," I said spitting out the nasty drink Fred and George Weasley made me try. "Nope," Fred said to George and George wrote something on his parchment. "What's it for?" I ask and got the answer- my nose was starting to bleed and my head was aching.

"Here- take this-quick," George said I drank some pink liquid which instantly cleared my head and my nose stopped bleeding.

"I'm done trying your stuff," I said for the hundredth time. I mean it but I always end up taking it anyway.

George is just way too persuasive. Or it could be my crush on him acting up.

I see one of my best friend's Katie Bell- and George's girlfriend- make her way to us. "Did they make you try another one?" she asked and I nodded while Fred took over the parchment and George gave Katie a kiss which made me look away.

"I think I need to go... do something," I said awkwardly when George's and Katie's small kiss turned into a makeout session.

"Hey-" Angelina started but I slammed the dormitory door shut and she jumped.

"It's getting worse," I scowled when she gave me a questioning look. "It's just a crush- it'll go away," she assured me but I shook my head. "It's not and I can't do anything about it- he has a girlfriend who cheats on him every night," I spat angrily and Angelina gasped.

"I saw her with Davies- Ravenclaw captain," I explained and she took a double-take.

"But-but we're rivals," she growled. Angelina replaced Wood as quidditch captain and now she's the quidditch obsessed one.

"Then she was with Zabini from Slytherin," I added and Angelina gasped again.

"Last night she was in bed with a 5th year from Gryffindor," I scowled.

"George deserves better- he deserves you," Angelina said once she got over the fact that Katie's been sleeping with our rivals.

"Wait- how do you know?" Angelina asked.

"Dobby told me about the first two and I walked in on the last one," I shuddered. My virgin self was way too innocent for that.

Angelina gave me a sad look.

"I can't believe Katie- of all people would cheat," she said in disbelief. "I would've told you sooner but I just couldn't," I said gently.

"No, I understand," she said shaking her head.

The door opened and Alicia walked in looking scared. "George and Katie got in a huge fight. A fifth-year asked Katie what day she was free for... sex and George found out Katie was cheating the whole time," Alicia said and I could hear muffled yells.

"I better go and-" I started but Angelina stopped me.

"Let them sort this out," she said and I nodded realizing she was right.

"I can't believe we've been friends with a cheater- disloyal and everything," Alicia grumbled as we got ready for bed.

"Don't yell at her tomorrow- I'm sure everyone would be. Just ignore her," I say feeling mature.

***

"Hey, I heard what happened," I said at breakfast. George and Fred just came and George looked like he barely got any sleep. "I'm fine," he said once he was seated between me and Fred.