the one who was always there for me pt. 2

(Imagine that there are no champions and there is no competition and the Yule Ball is just held for the 3 different schools)

Here's part 2

<3

***

He called me Gia. That's when I knew he was being serious.

"I understand if you don't see me that way- I mean you just got out- I was just wonder-" he sputtered seeing my blank look.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him, partly because he was being annoying and ruining the moment and because I couldn't help myself. He's cute when he's talking fast and all nervous.

"Yeah, I'll be your date," I whispered once he kissed me back and we pulled apart.

***

"What happened? Please don't tell me you talked to Aaron," Gaby said noticing my blush once I walked in our dormitory. The ball wasn't until 5 hours and I didn't feel like hiding in here for that long when there were amazing places to discover.

"You'll see," I tell her with a smirk. The three of them exchange looks. "It's not about Aaron," I tell them with a sigh and they nod.

"Can we see your dress now?" she asks and I go get it.

I show it to her, Hannah, and Sofia and they marvel at it while I marvel at theirs.

"I'll do your hair," Gaby tells me and I nod while changing into my pale blue dress.

I might be in Hufflepuff but I know Cedric's color is pale blue and luckily it's mine too.

Aaron's favorite color is red but I didn't really think of that color when I brought this dress for the ball.

Gaby did my hair and Hannah and Sofia put a little light makeup on me. They were already ready and were talking about their dates.

Justin asked Gaby last night. Hannah was going with Wyatt and Sofia was going with a Durmstrang student. He asked her during lunch a few days ago and it was adorable.

***

"Gia, you look beautiful," he said.

"Oh, shut it, Aaron. I hope you realized what you lost," Gaby snapped at him and he turned red and left.

Hannah and Sofia snorted and I just smiled at Gaby for being the best twin sister ever.

"You never told us-" Gaby started saying to me but Cedric called my name. "You'll see," I said and ushered for them to follow me to him.

"Guys, Cedric's my date," I tell them and they gasped dramatically.

"No shit sherlock," Gaby said.

"We knew," Sofia said and Hannah nodded.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"We knew Cedric was going to ask you and we made sure no one else was going to the field at 6 so he could ask you," Hannah explained.

"I told them I wanted to ask you ever since the ball was announced but you got back with Aaron once I told them, and Aaron, hurting you again just happened to be a... sign," Cedric elaborated.

"Wow," I said and looked him up and down. He looked... hot!

He blushed.

"We'll leave you two and go find our dates," Sofia said and winked at me. I grinned and paid attention to my date.

"You look... amazing," he said and I hugged him. "Thanks," I said and we let go, making our way to the Professors.

"I'm sure Cedric told you he was been chosen for the first dance- along with 3 others," Professor Mcognall said and I nodded.

Once they left, I glare at Cedric. "You never told me-" I started but he kissed me softly and I kissed back, forgetting that I was mad at him.

We let go after a few seconds and I suddenly remembered why I was mad.

"It's going to be fine. I'll lead," Cedric assured me and I gave in.

"Your lucky I like you," I muttered and he gave me an amused look.

"Come on, let's go," I said, hoping he wouldn't bring up what I just said.

We made our way to where the Professors were and walked in a line, hand in hand behind Harry and his date, Cho Chang from Ravenclaw.

"Ready?" he whispered once the music started playing. I nodded and took his hand.

In about 5 minutes, Ginny and Neville walked in with some other couples which made my nerves settle down. Soon enough, some of the Professor's joined in as well.

"You know you're an amazing dancer," Cedric stated. "I know," I said with a grin.

***

"Wanna leave?" Cedric said in my ear. We've been dancing for about 2 hours and not gonna lie, these heels were not meant to be worn this long.

"Yes, please," I said and once we went outside, I took my heels off and held them.

"Let's go to my dormitory," he said once we reached our common room. I had a feeling we were going to be doing a bit more than talking... and I'm all up for that.

"Ok, let me just put my heels away," I said and quickly went to my dormitory.

"Ok," I said & barged into his dormitory.

"This is a new Cedric," I said looking him up and down which made him blush. "I was changing, G," he mumbled.

Yeah... he was shirtless.

"But it's hot and I like it," I said coming closer to him. He moved closer to and kissed me softly.

"Ugh, fuck you, Cedric," I moaned once he deepened it.

He gave me an amused look and we all know what happens after that.

Ok, but Cedric's hot

<3

He can break my heart and I'd thank him lmaoo.