fake love

Another Draco one!

Year- 5

House- Slytherin

***

"Did you hear? He's dating Parkinson,"

"Pansy Parkinson?"

"Yeah,"

The news traveled like wildfire.

One girl found them kissing and told her friend and then we all know what happened after that.

"Draco and Pansy are dating," Crabbe tells me. "I know," I say with an eye roll. I always hated Pansy ever since we met on the Hogwarts Express in my first-year. She was such a bitch. She acts like she's an angel but she's a heathen. We only pretend to get along for Draco and some of our other friends.

What does Draco even see in her?

That is something I'll never find out. And something I don't even want to know.

"Hey," Draco said making his way to me and Crabbe. Goyle was with him. "Hey," I greeted back. Pansy and Draco were caught kissing after our last lesson of the day yesterday and it's breakfast right now and the whole school knows they're together.

"Hey babe," Pansy said and planted a kiss on his cheek. I tried not to gag but did it anyway and Blaise chuckled as he grabbed a seat next to me.

We nodded hello's and I grabbed some bacon. I wasn't that hungry and seeing Pansy flirt shamelessly with Draco made me lose my appetite.

"As long as you don't call each other pet names, I'll survive," Blaise said and I nodded instantly. "For real," I commented.

"When did this even happen? It was so... random," I wondered aloud. "Random as it can get. One second we're talking and, next his lips were on mine," Pansy blushed and I tried not to roll my eyes.

I take a long look at Draco who looks back at him with a questioning look. I shrug then look away.

What? I was just trying to see if he wasn't telling me something. We've been good friends since we had to sit next to each other in Herbology in our first-year.

***

"Draco! It's not what you think!" Pansy shrieked. I was in the common room with Blaise, doing my Potions homework. Pansy was in her dormitory and Draco asked me where she was so I told him.

Now...

"What's going on?" I asked them but Draco left the common room with Pansy crying. "Shut up, I bet you planned this, you mudblood," she said and Blaise stood up immediately.

"She's not worth it," I tell him.

I'm the only muggle-born in Slytherin. Everyone was surprised and in my first year, I got bullied a lot by the other Slytherins. I knew I didn't belong but there was a reason the Sorting Hat put me here.

Draco and Blaise made sure I wasn't bullied and they were so caring and nice. I'm so grateful to have them in my life.

Pansy was one of the ones who bullied me a lot but stopped once Draco told her repeatedly not to. She obviously bullied me secretly but it's just a word, it doesn't affect me as much as it does with others.

"Are you going to ask him?" I ask Blaise while writing. "If he wants to tell me," he said and I understood.

"You better tell me," I said. "I will," he chuckled.

***

The next day at breakfast, Pansy wasn't here for breakfast. Millicent was with her in the dormitory. She was up all night crying, resulting in me not getting any sleep.

"Wake up," Blaise said nudging me. "Sorry, didn't get ant sleep over your girlfriend's obnoxious crying," I hissed at Draco. "She's not my girlfriend," he snapped.

"Never was," he muttered and Blaise and I exchanged weird looks.

"What happened? You can tell us anything," I said and he hesitated.

"Nothing," he muttered and went back to eating.

"I'm worried about Draco. He didn't tell me anything about what's going on with him and Pansy," Blaise reported to me during Charms. Draco had to sit next to Crabbe on the other side of the room so we were taking this time to talk about him.

The whole day, he was quiet and kept to himself. He only talked when he was called on- which was only a few times. It's not healthy for him.

Harry got in trouble in Potions and Draco didn't even smirk. I'm starting to get worried.

"Good thing this is our last lesson. I'll talk to him this time," I said to Blaise as he managed to turn his quill into a red button.

"Good luck, he's moody," Blaise muttered.

He couldn't turn the button back into his quill.

***

"Those of you not going to Hogsmeade stay here," Professor Snape said pointing to his right. Draco and I- along with some other Slytherins who were on the quidditch team went there.

"Planning on practicing quidditch?" Flint asked Draco who ignored him and walked away. "Oh, he's just being moody," I tell him. Flint shrugs in response and leads the other players to the field for practice.

I speed-walk to the Slytherin common room because that's where Draco goes once class is done. He didn't even go to the Great Hall for lunch. Hopefully, I'll be able to get him to come to dinner once he tells me what's wrong with him.

Once I reach the empty common room, Draco wasn't here so I figured he was in his dormitory.

Instead of barging in like I usually do, I knocked. "Draco? It's me, Kim," I said softly. "Draco's not here," Draco said miserably.

"Oh shut it, I know your in there, Draco," I said teasingly. "Please, let me in," I whispered, knowing he can't hear me.

To my surprise, the door opened and I walked in.

I didn't know what to say. He looked miserable. So I did the next thing that I could do.

I went and put my arms around him. He was surprised but hugged me back. "Are you ok?" I asked looking up at him. "I am now," he whispered and I smiled.

"Now, tell me what's up," I said letting go of him- instantly regretting that- and sat down on his bed.

"Please tell me you guys didn't have sex on here," I groaned once I sat down. He laughed and shook his head. I let out a sigh of relief and made myself comfortable.

"It was a love potion," he said laying down next to me. "What?" I asked. He said it so randomly.

"Pansy gave me a bloody love potion, that's why this dating rumors started and I walked in on her telling Milicent," he said with a sigh and I looked at him. "I'm sorry," I said softly.

What would you say if you were in my robes?

Instead of adding anything, I moved closer to him and put my head on his chest. He chuckled and stroked my hair in response.

"She just... used me," he said glumly and I nodded.

"Did you like her?" I asked. "Just as a friend but not anymore," he scoffed. "But... I did like someone," he said.

"Still do," he added, looking at me.

The end

This one was terrible, I'm so sorry. You can imagine the dirty scene that came right after though!

<3