i like him, but- pt.3

Here's the final part

<3

***

"I am not going to leave you alone until you talk to me," I say to Draco once Potions ended. We only have two lessons left and then Draco's all mine.

Not the dirty way your thinking.

He didn't say anything and kept walking. "You two can leave. I'm not going to poison him you know. If anything I care about him more than you do," I snapped at Crabbe and Goyle because they kept shoving me away from Draco.

Draco stopped walking for a split second but kept going and we went to our next lesson with Professor McGonagall.

Transfiguration and Hagrid's class went by in a blur.

Draco tried to avoid me once Hagrid dismissed us but I was pretty fast so I was able to catch up to him. "Where's Crabbe and Goyle," I said.

He ignored me.

"Guess they finally realized I care about you more tha-"

"If you really cared about me, you wouldn't have kissed Blaise," Draco cut me off.

We were in the Slytherin common room and since we were walking pretty fast we got here before the others and it was deserted.

"You think I wanted to? He kissed me! I pulled away," I said crossing my arms. "Really? Because that's not what he told me," Draco shouted.

"Your choosing his words over mine?" I shouted back.

"No, but how do I know who to believe! I saw the thing and it looked like you 2 were kissing. It takes two to tango!" he said and went to his dormitory.

I was so not done with this.

"Have you ever heard of an unexpected kiss! He just kissed me and I pulled back but you showed up at the wrong time," I said.

"Oh, like what I did to you in your dormitory?" he asked.

"That was different- I kissed back," I said. "Don't lie to me, you were faking it," he said.

"How could I fake it if I liked it!" I blurted out.

It was silent for the next few minutes.

People were probably in the common room by now and were probably hearing our loud argument.

"Draco, I promise I didn't kiss back," I whispered, feeling scared all of a sudden.

Scared because Draco would believe Blaise over me. We were closer and I don't want to imagine my life without Draco in it. He made it better. Whenever I was sad he would always cheer me up. And his touch. I'm never cold when he's touching me- sure I get shivers but that's the feeling of excitement. When I'm with him, I get wild. I never want that out of my life.

"I need you," I said my voice trembling.

"I need you too," he whispered and I ran and hugged me.

"Don't leave me,"

"I would never leave you, Cass," he said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Ugh, fuck you Draco," I groaned and he smirked.

"No one come in here!" he yelled and got cheers from some other Slytherins who know what we're about to do. I can tell the younger ones have no clue.

"Draco!" I said but kissed him anyways.

***

"Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" Draco whispered. We just finished... doing it and now we were cuddling in his bed. "Yes," I mumbled, playing with his soft hair.

"I love you, Cass,"

"I love you Draco,"

The end!

Not for the whole book LMAO!

I decided not to add the Yule Ball in this and figured an "I love you" ending would be cute so...

<3