Chapter 1:A new enemy. But new friends.

(intro):Nakamatachi!! - Toriko (Archie Comic Sonic and others is what I'm using and I giving sonic a special gift)

The camera shows the Chaos and Sol emeralds flying to the left then combined to show Sonic and Ruby standing next to each other with the title below them.

(Tomodachi toka sonna n' ja nee, Dou shiyou mo naku tsunagatte, yagaru,Gaki no koro kara butsukariatta,Motto motto, Tsuyoku naritee to.)

The next scene shows Sonic and Shadow run towards eggman in his death-egg robot and the guys powered up to their super forms and then enter their stance. Then the Camera shows Ruby and Yang with Weiss and Blake are chasing after Roman Torchwick. Then cinder appears and gets in the way then the girls charge at her.

(Nakama-tachi!!, Omaera ja nakerya, Dekinai koto bakari sa, Nakama-tachi!!, Wazawaza iwanee ga, Shinjiteru ze kono yarou!!)

Ruby and Sonic hold hands and then kiss. The camera shows sonic turning super with the chaos emeralds. Then Ruby gets a fiery aura with the sol emeralds. With tails and yang powering up. Then Shadow and Blake appear on the screen over a dead Grim and robot's. Then the camera shows Metal Sonic and mecha Sonic fused into Neo-metal Sonic then Cinder appears with flames around her.

(Mata, atarashii umai mon ga, Ima ore-tachi wo yonda, Chikara dake, ga tsuyosa ja nee to, Wakatta no wa omae no okage, "Shokuun" nante sugee chikara wa, Kitto kitto, Omae da kara koso)

(guitar hero part showing different enemy's until it show Mephiles and Salem powering up)

(Nakama-tachi!!, Omaera ja nakerya, Makasetari wa shinai ze, Nakama-tachi!!, Orera sorottara, Muteki sugite komaru ze!!, Ima, tanken ga hajimaru n' darou, Saa, zenkai de iku ze!!, Munasawagi, kokoro yamanai no wa,Tatakai ga chikai sei ka, Wakatteru kore wa, mushaburui, Nani mo kowaku wa nai ze)

The camera shows all of Sonic's and Ruby's friends and family.

Then Sonic and Ruby are in space looking down and then the Chaos emeralds and Sol emeralds get bigger and both sonic and Ruby enter hyper forms.

(Nakama-tachi!! Omaera ja nakerya, Dekinai koto bakari sa, Nakama-tachi!! Wazawaza iwanee ga, Shinjiteru ze kono yarou!! Mata, atarashii tobira hiraku, Ima, unmei ga ryoute wo hiroge, Ore-tachi no na wo, Yonda)

Eggman is in the Death Egg Robot with Salem and Metal OverLord in the air looking down at Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Tails, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang with the Sol and Chaos emeralds with the Master emerald behind them. They power up in blinding light to show The Title beneath Ruby and Sonic.

Chapter 1:A new enemy. But new friends.

We start this story in Remnant with Team RWBY chasing after Grimm that were trying to escape from the school but Ruby using her semblance to get a head of them and use her crescent rose to slice them in half "ha that was easy," Ruby said then the other with a smile on their faces "Let's see how long you can last before I end your life" the group turn to see another Faunus but more animal than human is an anthropomorphic with black fur. He has white long and stiff dreadlocks, a white collar of some kind, and white stripes on his back that resemble a rib-cage. He also has a bushy tail with a white tip, and wears black gloves with silver streaks on the back, covering his sharp fingers. He also has pointed, metal black hi-tops, he was floating a little above the ground.

 He also has pointed, metal black hi-tops, he was floating a little above the ground