Volume 2 Chapter 3: Weiss escape, Tyrian and Metal vs Sonic and Qrow.

Silver and Weiss has been going through hell Silver was insulted in a Scheme party causing Weiss to use her Summoning Glyphs and Summoned a Grimm counterpart that cause a lot of problems we see Silver and Weiss in Weiss Room with Weiss's (jackass) father tell her off "leave her alone, it was an accident. She didn't ruin your family name" Silver said trying to reason with Weiss father then weiss stood up "A name that YOU married into" Weiss stated then Jacques then slapped her making her cry then as Jacques left Silver made sure Weiss was alright "Silver?" Weiss said "yes Weiss" Silver replied "we're leaving" Weiss said took her weapon out and slashed his collar off, "Let's go!" Silver said he was happy to be free. As they left without anyone seeing them they saw a guard and Weiss paid him to get them out of there as they got on ship Weiss hugged Silver and he hugged back.

Sonic,Teams KRAB and JNRR, were walking through a abandon small town "Soniku can we go?" Amy asked "Amy stop calling me that!" Sonic said with frustration than a man in a cloak appeared in front of them "who the hell are you?!" Knuckles asked then the was gone revealing it was Tyrian then Metals sonic appeared using Shadow's Chaos control. "Miss with the Silver eyes can please with us and you too Hedgehog or we will take you by force" Tyrian said getting ready for a fight.

 "Miss with the Silver eyes can please with us and you too Hedgehog or we will take you by force" Tyrian said getting ready for a fight

"long time no see, Metal" Sonic said getting ready "Ruby, Metal is mine you and the others take on the other dude" Sonic said the charged at with Spin dash but Metal caught Sonic and slammed his face into ground then tossed him into the air and fi...

"long time no see, Metal" Sonic said getting ready "Ruby, Metal is mine you and the others take on the other dude" Sonic said the charged at with Spin dash but Metal caught Sonic and slammed his face into ground then tossed him into the air and finally Metal smacked him down creating a crater in ground "SONIC" everyone shouted. Ruby used her semblance but Knock away by Tyrian "your fighting me" Tyrian said and he charged and overwhelmed everyone even Knuckles, Ruby and Sonic was on the ground Metal place his foot on the back of sonic's to keep him down with rubbing face in the dirt but Sonic still see. Ruby was on her knees and she looked up to see Tyrian coming at her but just as his blades were about to hit, Qrow appeared making Ruby smirk.

Then Tyrian backed away and bit and Qrow faced him "well I live and breathe. Qrow Branwen a true huntsman as enter the stage" Tyrian said while mocking Qrow with bour Qrow looked at Ruby with a questionable look Ruby stood up while using her Crescent rose to helping her stand "I don't know this guy is wired" Ruby said the Qrow noticed sonic the floor "Look I don't know who you are but you need to leave Ruby and her friends and most importantly her boyfriend alone" Qrow stated "my friend my name is Tyrian. And I'm afraid that is not possible you see, me and my friend's mission is to take those two, so that is what I must do. One does upset the queen" Tyrian said "queen?" Ruby asked "Salem" Qrow said "Who?" Sonic asked while getting annoyed that metal was still on him. "I think that's enough talk" Tyrian said "you took the words right out of my-" Tyrian interrupted Qrow as he attacked him wasting no time, the others did try to help but Qrow told them not to come closer. Sonic saw that Qrow was having a hell of a fight and this cause his fighting Spirit to burn while watching the fight he saw Ruby got pushed back but her aura was still down and Qrow and Tyrian was aura's were down as well but Ruby was by ruin build and a piece of it fell off but lucky Qrow save her but Tyrian use his scooping tails to grease Qrow but Ruby cut off the tip of tail, then metal kick sonic away and got Tyrian away a feet, "you b***h" Tyrian said in pain "Tyrian go back to base, and heal. I'll deal with this and complete the mission" Metal said and as Tyrian ran Qrow was on his knee recovering while Team Jnr and KRAB got in front of Ruby and Qrow "damnit..." Sonic said struggling to get up then squeezed his hand that it broke through his glove and skin having blood coming out.

"If only I was stronger, but when I need it the most. Just why can't I get Stronger?!" Sonic said in anger and the clouds had thunder coming down hitting close to Sonic his fur started to change colour and Sonic was getting up with lightning coming off his body "I'm sending you back the scrap heap!" Sonic said as he turned to see metal staring at him then. Finally Sonic screamed at the top of his lungs with his red eyes and his Fur turning gold and a golden aura.

 Finally Sonic screamed at the top of his lungs with his red eyes and his Fur turning gold and a golden aura

Then Sonic calmed down and he looked at Metal and walked towards him. Metal knew that he was no match for Super Sonic. "Sonic?" Ruby said as she was in shock but she saw Amy looking at sonic with Dreamy eyes "Oh my Soniku is finally super" Amy said "STOP CALL ME THAT!!" Sonic shouted and his shout created a crater around him shaking the planet itself. Then Sonic appeared in front of Metal and with one punch he broke through metal chest and removed One of the Sol Emeralds leaving Metal powerless and shut down. After that Sonic powered down and ran over to check on the others but when he turned to Qrow "Qrow what is going on?" Sonic asked "what's your favourite fairy tale?"