Chapter 9: talking to the family. Weiss's sister and Yang, Ruby's Uncle.

After a couple of weeks the tournament began and then Weiss sister made a surprise visit along with Ruby's uncle Qrow which also led to the two of them attacking each other but once Qrow was done talking to Ozpin and the others he headed over to Ruby and yang who was also joined by Sonic and tails, while Silver had the pleasure to meet Winter correctly while that was happening Shadow and blake went to get some peace and quiet, (with Silver, Weiss and Winter).

"your leaving but you just got here" Weiss said while they all were drinking tea "yes I only came because we had trouble and we need to keep our ships safe" Winter explained "Well still it's nice to meet you miss Winter" Silver said in a polite wa...

"your leaving but you just got here" Weiss said while they all were drinking tea "yes I only came because we had trouble and we need to keep our ships safe" Winter explained "Well still it's nice to meet you miss Winter" Silver said in a polite way making Winter smile "I must say though you do have a polite friend Weiss" Winter said making Weiss and Silver blush "oh um thank you Miss Winter" Silver said "by the way Weiss, have you connected Father, because I heard you lost money" Winter said "no and don't need him, I've become much better since I left" Weiss stated "oh really, how so?" Winter asked, making Weiss speechless "Oh ... Boy. But um Winter she has made a lot of progress" Silver said to help her out "R-right, I've learned how to use Time dilation" Weiss said with pride "what about Summoning?" Winter asked "you know I can't do that" Weiss said and Silver asked what it was with winter showing and explaining it.

(meanwhile with sonic, tails, Ruby, Yang and Qrow)

Qrow was taking on Ruby and yang in a game while Tails was trying to help the girls and sonic was getting some rest from the stress his body went through with Infinite and the Chaos and sol emeralds which Blaze was practicing with the Sol Emeralds...

Qrow was taking on Ruby and yang in a game while Tails was trying to help the girls and sonic was getting some rest from the stress his body went through with Infinite and the Chaos and sol emeralds which Blaze was practicing with the Sol Emeralds "sure you be acting like Huntresses but do you think 4 girls and 4 boys with their friends stop all crime on remnant" Qrow asked "....Well I did before you said it like that" Ruby said "crime has slowed down it stopped, no white fang addictive, nothing. You cut off the head of a King Taijitu, but their second head calls the shots. That's what Ironwood can't through thick metal head of his" Qrow said and after a quick talk about Qrow old team "well anyways, I'm too old to hanging out with a bunch of kids, your gonna cramp my style" Qrow said while getting up and walking towards the door but stop at the door and looked at the girls "look just don't think for a second that graduating means you done because everyone day out their is worth a week in this place. You two are gonna go far if you keep going forward and don't stop" he said then turned to sonic and tails "and you two do me a favour: look after these two" Qrow said with a smile "we promise to keep Yang and Ruby safe" the guys said the Qrow chuckled and left.

(back with Silver, Weiss and Winter)

Weiss trying hard to perfect her summoning Glyphs with Silver leading her his energy but just as she was about to do it she lost concentration and left Weiss annoyed and Silver drained "you need to concentrate, Silver is giving you exerta power all you need to do is to concentrate" Winter said "Silver rest you need your strength" Winter told him as he was being helped by Weiss helping him stand until he got some energy back "well I'm off, Silver. Take care Weiss" Winter said then turn to him with Silver nodding "I promise Winter I'll keep Weiss safe" Silver said in response and this made Winter smile, then Weiss and Silver saw Winter leave on one of Ironwoods ships heading back to them main base "Silver thanks for trying to help me and well..." Weiss gave Silver a little kiss on the cheek "Don't tell anyone what I just did okay" Weiss turned to see Silver smiling "I promise. I won't tell a soul" Silver said, making Weiss give him another little kiss then both walked back to their dorm rooms while holding hands unaware that Blaze saw the two and crying because she was happy for Silver but sad that he was with Weiss and not her.