Chapter 5: searching for The last of Chaos and Sol Emeralds.

(intro)

Sonic and Ruby were heading up to the top of Ozpin tower. "Sonic are you sure okay" Ruby asked "yeah I'm fine just some cracked ribs" Sonic replied "by the way Ruby why did you hit all the buttons?" Sonic asked "I didn't that was someone else" Ruby said and when they arrived "hi there sorry for being late, someone hit all the buttons on the way up it wasn't us" She said they both saw the serious facing on Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood. "Ah Ruby, Sonic please come in. The General and us were talking about the events of last night and we were wondering if you two can help out" Ozpin asked "sure" Sonic replied "but before we start I'd like to say you two did very well acted like huntsman and huntress" Ironwood said "thank you sir" Ruby replied and sonic nodded "did the women look familiar you two? Did she say anything? Was anyone with her?" Glynda asked "she didn't look familiar, she didn't say anything, but she fought with glass I don't think that was her semblance, her clothing lite up whenever she attack" Ruby explained while Sonic just nodded in agreement "say for the glass, that sound like the women I fought the night I met Ruby" Glynda said "in betting glass in dust is an age old technine it could have been anyone" Ironwood replied "wait you think girl could be a part of the white fang?" Ruby asked "it's possible however we lack the evidence to confirm it" Ozpiz replied "actually I think she said something about hideout that was outside the kingdom" Ruby said getting everyone's attention "is that so" Ozpin said "I thought you said the women didn't say any-" "thank you both for you time why don't you go and tell you team. It is going to be a long day today" Ozpin interrupted and the two speed demon went to Team RWBY room where the sonic team was there as well "how did go?" both teams asked.

"That was a risky move" Weiss said "no I think you handle it very well," Blake said, "I hope it will work out" Ruby said while looking a bit nervous "it worked out. Oh I know what will cheer up" Yang said while grabbing a packited ''what's that?" Ruby asked "I dunno dad sent it to us, I thought we could open it together" "OHH something from home!!" Ruby said happily then Ruby used her Speed to wrap her legs around her sister and tried to grab mail then it opened and.... Dog formed and Braked "AHHH!" the girls screamed "ZEWI!!" Ruby picked up her dog and it began to lick her face "he sent a dog" Blake said "in mail" Weiss said "oh he does this like this all the time" Yang told "your father or your dog" Blake said on top of Ruby's bed. "Would first year students come to the main hall" Gylnda said over the speaker "hi where Zewi gone?" Ruby asked "hi Rubies could me a favour" Sonic asked "sure sonic what's up?" Ruby asked in response "can you tell your dog to stop biting my tail" Sonic said while showing Zewi chewing on sonic's tail "ZEWI STOP BITING HIS TAIL" Ruby shouted and Zewi stop "hey look there's a note 'dear girls I leave the island for a bit so I'm sending Zewi to take of. Love you both Tai yang'" Yang read then a bunch of food came out of the placale "well that settles that, come on everybody Zewi will be here for when we get back" Yang then walked out of the room while grabbing and pulling tails by his tails.

Shadow used Chaos Control to teleport both Blake and himself out Weiss and Silver left and Ruby had an idea, which sonic found funny and stupid. After a speech from Ozpin and Ozpin bending some Rules team SSST and RWBY were heading out to the outer side of the kingdom they noticed Team CFVY came back after having a little chat and they were getting ready until.... "Hello ladies and gentlemen, who's ready to fight for their lives!" doctor oobleck said and both teams were staring at him anime style "shadow please punch me" Sonic said "sure" Shadow said then punched him and silver was just stared while Tails "please this chapter already" tails breaking the fourth wall "sure Tails well that's that see you all in the next chapter".