Chapter 12: The fall of Beacon. Part 2

Sonic and Ruby were starting to get really tired from fighting Roman and Neo but she landed a nerve point which left Sonic helpless. "SONIC" Ruby shouted then got blindsided by Neo. Ruby fell off the Ship but her Scythe dug into the ship letting her hang off it "say goodbye little red" Roman said but Ruby hit Neo Umbrella and it opened sending her flying "Neo!!" Roman shouted Ruby climbed back up and was on the surface of the ship "we will stop you and we save the day" Ruby said and use her speed but Roman learn and smack her way she landed next to Sonic who was able to move again "unlike you Two, I'll be sticking around for a while and there is nothing you can do anything about" Roman got ready to shoot the two but (karmam) he got eaten by an Nevermore then flew away "well that was...yeah well guess he was wrong. Let's bookie it Ruby" Sonic said and Ruby nodded grabbing her Scythe than sonic surprised her by carrying her bridal Style making them both Blush "let's get moving" Sonic said then he jump off the ship and use his gravity Board and surfed back down to Beacon they noticed that mainship crashed down.

And that's a good thing because with Weiss, Silver and the other Students just as the Mecha was running towards them it was Deactivated "thank god" Sun said Silver walked towards Weiss and Velvet but he was still getting his strength back "Weiss, Silver!" they turn to see Yang and Tails running towards them "are you guys okay?" Tails asked "yeah we're just exhausted" Silver said "have you seen Ruby or Sonic?" Yang asked. Weiss and Silver just shook their head "about Blake and Shadow?" Tails asked "Blake after some White fang members and Shadow followed her" Silver explained "okay you two get some rest, We'll find Shadow and Blake" Yang said and she with Tails went to find Blake and Shadow speaking of which....

"SHADOW" Blake screamed as she saw Adam stabbing Shadow in the rib "H-how?" Shadow said as he tried to ignore the pain he was in "Not bad in fact if didn't let your guard slip you could have beaten me. But now it's over" Adam said forcely removing the sword and slashing at Shadow back then kick him away "...." Blake was about to cry she tried to get up but Adam stomped her down and then stabbed her in the same place he stabbed Shadow "Blake!!" Yang shouted, getting their attention.

With Pyrrha, Jaune and Ozpin they were in a secret underground with two pods with Pyrrha in one pod and a girl in another pod.

Ozpin was giving the girls power to Pyrrha and Jaune was on lookout just as the Pyrrha felt the power and arrow hit the other pod Ozpin and Jaune turn to the one who causes all of this

Ozpin was giving the girls power to Pyrrha and Jaune was on lookout just as the Pyrrha felt the power and arrow hit the other pod Ozpin and Jaune turn to the one who causes all of this ...Cinder the power then went to HER instead of Pyrrha back with Yang and the others. Thinking that Adam was drained she used her Semblance and rushed at Adam but she was wrong. So, wrong being shown as Adam cut off her right arm with little effect, Yang was left unconisses "YANG!!!" Tails shouted as rushed past Adam who felt the pain that Shadow delt him "Damn that Hedgehog did more damage than I realised" Adam said then walked towards Shadow but got in the way "Why must you hurt me Blake" Adam said then cut off Blake head but luckily it just her semblance, Adam heard footsteps only for him to turned and see Tails carrying Yang, and Blake carrying Shadow.

Jaune charged only to get blown back by Cinder's new power "Jaune!" Pyrrha shouted busting out of the pod only to be stopped by Ozpin "take Jaune and get out of her. Find Glynda, Ironwood the take can't fall" Ozpin ordered "but I can help" Pyrrha replied "you'll only get in the way" Ozpin told them and both Pyrrha and Jaune ran past Cinder. "All this time right under our noise, she was right about you. Such arrogance" Cinder said and used her new power to power up.