Chapter 10: Beacon trouble, the tears from loss of a friend.

After Yang broke the mercury leg she was in, Pyrrha was chosen to be the next match and she was going against Penny. But before the match started We find ourselves with Team's RWBY and SSST "listen yang something must have messed with your mind" Tails trying to cheer her and make her feel better after that she asked to be left alone, but tails stayed with her. Silver, Weiss, Blake and shadow went to the Tournament fair to relax and watch the rest of the Tournament, while Sonic with Ruby were heading the Tournament Sitting area as they were walking they saw something and they follow it to see it was mercury who looked fine then sonic and ruby heard the battle starting between Pyrrha vs Penny "show time" then mercury attacked the two, Ruby tried to use her semblance to get passed mercury but he kicked her away "Ruby!" Sonic shouted and ran to her "I'm fine" She said then sonic felt his anger building and he also felt Chaos energy building up "let's see if you can keep up this speed" Sonic said then ran circles around mercury making lose focus on Ruby who ran past them "surprise, and this time I hope this hurts!" Sonic said and round-house kicked mercury in the face.

Sonic ran up to catch up too Ruby but found her on her knees crying "Ruby what's wrong" Sonic asked and he placed his hand on her shoulder then he looked up to see what making her cry and understood why, he saw Penny robot body part in different pieces and Pyrrha on her knees feeling so guilty, he then noticed people were starting to Run because a Nevermore Grimm was trying to break through and with Sonic still hearing Ruby crying it was causing his blood to boil "T-this can't be happening" Sonic said with everyone running past him and Ruby.

sorry for short again guys my bad