Volume 2 Chapter 5: trouble in the air, and the rage of the ultimate life form.

Silver and Weiss head to Mistral Academy to find a way to get back to Sonic, Ruby and the others. But during the flight the ship started to shake "what's going on?" Silver asks the polite "some Grimm are attacking!" the Polite said "Open the door we're take them down" Weiss stated as the door open Weiss summoned her knight and Silver used the rocks to help it take down the Grimm until on Grimm got behind the knight and destroyed after that it went after the ship but "IT'S NO USE!" Silver grabbed Grimm with his Psychokinesis "this should end this!" Silver threw the Grimm into each other crushing their bones in the progress but it left him drained "Silver,

Blake found her family but her house was burning as Kali was under a piece of wood which Ghira lifted up Sun was taking on White fang members but Blake was backed into a corner by ilia as she was about to get stabbed her but as Blake open her eyes she saw the stranger again "Blake get your family out of here. I'll deal with her! " he said as they got out "mom are you okay?" Blake asked "yeah I'm fine but who was that?" she replied "no idea" Sun added then ilia was thrown out of the house and landed on her back as she got up the stranger was standing in front of her "W-who are you?" she asked in fear as the stranger removed his coat "I am Shadow the Hedgehog, the ultimate Life form" Shadow informed as Blake others saw, both Ghira and Kali was shocked, Sun had a smile on his face while Blake was scared because she knew Shadow. "Freeze!" White fang members shouted as the surrounded Shadow "I'm gonna kill you to death " Shadow said as his Inhibitor Rings were off his fur turn blood red "HAHA" Shadow laughed at his opponents who were shaking in fear "Shadow that going too far ! " Sun called out!

(Ignore: Sonic, Nazo and Knuckles)  

Shadow used his most powerful attack, a Red blast grew then disappeared and the two members were thrown out in a bad condition but still alive while Shadow was walking out of the smoke while placing his Inhibitor Rings back on his wrists.

"Shadow gotta say you pick the perfect time to help out" Sun said and ran up and patted Shadow on the back "drop it" Shadow replied as continue to walk and Sun saw who he was walking to, Blake was shaking in fear which her parents saw this as Ghira in the way "so your Shadow, what do you want with my daughter. Cause if you are going to attack her you'll have to get through me "he said getting ready" I don't have business with you, plus if I was going to attack Blake, she would already be a bloody stain on the ground "Shadow told him" so what do you want ?! " Ghira asked with anger in his voice "that my business now get out of my way or face the consequences" Shadow treated "why you!" Ghira went for a punch but shadow brushed it aside "you choice" Shadow then grabbed Ghira arm and threw him away next his wife as got up Sun stopped him "look sir, Shadow is close to Blake and he's telling the truth if he was going attack her, she be near death by now "Sun informed" I trust him then "Kali stated they looked to see Shadow standing in front of Blake" .... shadow "Blake mumbled then Shadow hugged her shocking her" I'm not here to hurt you, I here to say I'm sorry "Shadow told her as they broke apart" sorry what for? I was the one who ran away "Blake replied" you ran because I couldn't keep my promise to you and for that I'm sorry "Shadow explained" Shadow, you did all you could but I should have told you about Adam semblance , you would have won then. I'm sorry I was scared "She said" Blake, just know I will keep my promise even if it kills me "Shadow told her which caused her to hug him back the looked at him"Shadow I... .I... .I love you!" Blake told him then kissed him shocking him at first then he returned the kiss.

I love you!" Blake told him then kissed him shocking him at first then he returned the kiss

(only image I could find, please ignore that shadow is human. BTW the sonic and his friends are the same size Ruby and her friends)

"it's about time" Sun said "you don't seem surprised" Kali said "nah, I saw this coming. Beside I did have a thing for her but after seeing how much she likes and spent around Shadow it makes sense beside, if anyone can keep her safe it him "Sun explained. Ghira walked over to the new couple as they broke apart for air "dad...?" Blake said in fear that her father would attack him "so Shadow can you keep my daughter safe?" Ghira asked "of course, I'm the Ultimate Life Form" Shadow told him "fine, than welcome to the family Shadow" Ghira said with a smile on his face as he weld his hand out with shadow grabbing and shaking his hand "thank for having me in the family" Shadow replied then he turned to ilia who still recovering from the beating that he gave but Blake walked over and started to talk to her.