Chapter 3: trouble with others. Shadow and Blake talk.

(intro)

It's been three weeks and Sonic and his friends are starting to love it here in Rement, Ruby told her sister about her crush on sonic and Yang replied that she had a thing for Tails along with Blake and Weiss had a thing with Shadow and Silver. It was the weekend Team RWBY were showing SSST around Vale until they noticed a dust shop that looked like it was broken into. "What happened?" Ruby asked "Robbery, another Dust shop gone down" the Detective said "They left money again" the other Detective told "makes no sense who need that much Dust an Army" "you think the white fang" "yeah I'm think we don't get paid enough" Weiss then spoke "hum the white fang what bunch of Animal scum" "Watch it princess!" Shadow said with his eyes starting to glow red, sonic with tails took offence as well. Expect Silver "woah guys she didn't mean Right?" Silver asked "NO. you guys are not part of the White fang so. I didn't mean you guys" after Weiss said that the guys calmed down but Shadow noticed that Blake looked Guilty.

After Team RWBY met up with Penny and the guys met her as well they noticed it was getting late so they headed back. When they arrived both teams went straight to bed, however later that night Blake was on the Roof looking at the star and the broken Moon until. "Blake mind tell me why you're up so late?" Blake turns to see Shadow standing behind her "oh hi Shadow, I'm just out her thinking-" "about when you 're a White fang member?" Shadow interrupted her which she looked to have a face of fear "S-Shadow H-how D-did Y-you K-know?" Blake asked while shaking in fear "I saw your face look guilty when Weiss was talking about the White Fang plus the fact that it's easy to see your cat ears hidden by the bow on your head" Shadow explained "oh" was all blake could say "blake why did you leave the white fang and why are so scared of them?!" Shadow said getting serious "(sigh) alright i left the White fang because Adam my partner was showing that all we're doing is hurting innocent people and making them suffer and I'm scared that when he finds me he'll kill everyone and everything I love" Blake explained while starting to cry a little until saw felt Shadow's hand on her shoulder she looked at him and his red eyes met her eyes "Blake if Adam wants to get to you or anyone he'll have to kill me first and remember I am the ULTIMATE LIFE" Shadow said and Blake hugged after he said that, "come on, let's get some sleep" Blake said then Shadow nodded and they both went to their rooms and fell asleep with Blake having a smile on her face.

(sorry for the short chapter I pulled a all nigher so I really tried)