Chapter 11: fighting for Beacon, blood stains the ground. Part 1.

Weiss, Silver, Blake and shadow saw what happened on the Screen and had to get the Stadium but stopped when Blake's scroll went off it was yang and tails calling "Guys are you okay. Where are Ruby and sonic?" Yang and Tails asked "we're fine but we don't know about Ruby but since Sonic with her she'll be fine trust me" Silver said then the group heard over the Scroll Grimm and Yang and Tails fighting them off "this really bad" Silver said "we need to regroup with the others NOW!" Shadow said and they all nodded in agreement "GUYS!" the group turned to see KRAB coming towards them "Where is my sonikku?!" Amy said and Silver explained and they rush towards Beacon (with Ruby and Sonic) Ruby was shattered she just saw her friend get ripped in different pieces and Sonic was standing next to her in both Shock and anger with people Running past them "Pyrrha, run it's about break through the shield" the two snapped out to hear Jaune shouting to get Pyrrha attention and then the Shield went with the Nevermore right in front of Pyrrha but it was pushed away Pyrrha saw it was Ruby with Penny weapon "Ruby..." was a that Pyrrha could say "LEAVE HER ALONE" Ruby shouted pointing the Blade at the Nevermore then a bunch of rocket lockers smack the Nevermore down with everyone who enter the Tournament grabbed their weapons and Sun let Ruby use his scroll to get her weapon "Students we have under control you are needed elsewhere" professor port said and Oobleck was next to him and all of the student understood "alright folks place your bets" professor port said as he and Oobleck began to fight all of the Grimm.

Everyone went in different ways but Sonic and Ruby knew something was wrong and headed for Ironwood main-ship. Silver and the other meet up the other expect Sonic and Ruby and they were right to do so once they got on thanks to ridding Nevermore they Roman and Neo and it was them who cause the robots to attack innocent people and the two start to fight with Roman taking on Ruby and Neo was fighting sonic, then back with the other. Blake saw white fang members and ran after them with Shadow following her after chasing them Blake and Shadow saw a guy in a mask with Bull horns which cause Blake shake in fear but shadow was dealing with Grimm "Adam" She said. 

She saw him staring at her, she knew tried to fight but was she overwhelmed "I going to destroy everything you love" Adam said but "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" they saw Shadow standing with anger in his eyes "Shadow run please" Blake pleaded "starting wit...

She saw him staring at her, she knew tried to fight but was she overwhelmed "I going to destroy everything you love" Adam said but "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" they saw Shadow standing with anger in his eyes "Shadow run please" Blake pleaded "starting with him" Adam said getting up and getting ready for a fight "So you are Adam. (hmp) Let me show the power of the ultimate Life Form" Shadow said and wasted no time "Chaos Control!!" Shadow and inside froze time, Shadow landing multiple punches on Adam and then he exited Frozen Time "hmp not even a challenge" Shadow snapped his fingers and all of the damage was all hitting but Adam remained standing "not bad for a Rat" Adam said and shadow rage took over shadow kept throwing punches but it only hit Adam's sword after than Shadow back off a few feet and threw a Chaos Spear at Adam which connected the blade and cause an explosion "see you in hell" Shadow said looking at Blake "Shadow lookout!" Blake screamed....

With Silver and the others were dealing with Ironwoods mecha robots which appeared and began to attack them and they were having trouble fighting back with Silver using too much energy "Velvet!" Coco said "really?!" Velvet said with excitement "just make it count" Coco smiled as finished talking.

And Velvet walked towards them "what are you doing, she is going to get hurt" Weiss said while making sure Silver was resting "just watch" Coco said with pride and Velvet started to attack the mecha's because each time she took a photo of people weapons she could use copies of the ones she took. First was Team RWBY weapons to some of Team JNPR, to her own team and finally to Penny weapons she took one but the other was a bit stubborn and ran over and punched Velvet breaking her aura and knocking her way and also leaving her drain "VELVET!!" Coco shouted and then group (without Pyrrha and Jaune who went to Ozpin tower) tried to destroy the mecha but it armor was tough Weiss having enough used her Semblance to rush over to Velvet but own her way she had the focus to try and use the Summoning Glyph again she in the way of the mecha and using her sword to block with her eye's close only for them open too see she did it she summoned an arm that had blade which block the punch then sliced the robot in half, then Velvet took a picture then they all heard something to see another mecha "you have got to be kidding me" Sun said in annoyance....