Chapter 7: a train to stop.

Ruby was caught by White Fang members and taken to Roman Torchwick but Ruby being Ruby managed to make a break for it "can someone please kill her!" Roman asked with frustration then Ruby saw White members in front about to fire but was blown away by Yang "Ruby" Yang shouted as she and Ruby hugged "are you okay?" Sonic asked "I'm fine but Roman got train filled with big robots and soldiers and he's planning to attack Vale with it" Ruby explain after Roman told before she made a break for it, then the Train started to power up and getting ready to move "We need to stop that train" Ruby said then they all saw that the train was moving and they barely missed it but luckily they got on the last cart as they looked up they saw their was BOMB inside the cart. "Blake decoupled the cart" Oobleck said "on it," she said but before she could decouple the cart it decoupled itself, and they saw a white fang member and took them on then noticed the bombs were making holes and leading Grim to the city. Ruby, sonic, Obbleck and Zewi took on white fang members while the other head in the train to make it stop as they went forward they saw the Neo "you guys go, I'll handle this" Yang said "no yang, your gonna need help" Tails said getting ready for the fight the two kept Neo busy letting the other movie forward, Weiss and silver took on a white Fang member and that left Blake and Shadow to take on Roman "kitty cat, you know we must we must stop meeting like this, people are gonna ask question" Roman said with a smirk which led to shadow getting pissed and overpowered Roman but then the door open with silver and Weiss knocked out (meanwhile with Tails and yang) yang and tails gave it everything they had but they couldn't land a hit on Neo, tails was on the floor too tired to get up and yang was thrown into the roof and this knocked her out and Neo to out a blade to stab Yang however this only angered tails and his body had lighting around it "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Tails shouted and felt Chaos energy surge through him giving him a power boost but it wasn't enough he fell unconscious next to yang but then Neo back off because a woman in a mask appeared.

 Ruby, sonic, Obbleck and Zewi took on white fang members while the other head in the train to make it stop as they went forward they saw the Neo "you guys go, I'll handle this" Yang said "no yang, your gonna need help" Tails said getting ready fo...

And threaten Neo who disappeared and so did the women but yang got a good look of her then tails woke the two meet up with the other and exited the train and stayed on the roof of the train "guys!!" The group turned to see Sonic and Ruby running toward the but the train was about a dead end but Weiss created an ice shield to keep them on but when the two teams opened their eyes grim were everywhere and they saw Infinite as well "Sonic, shadow this will be your GRAVE!"....

to be continued....

sorry for the short chapter just struggled a bit with this one