Volume 2 Chapter 6: another problem, Qrow time limit.

After the fight with Tyrian and Metal Sonic, Qrow was patched up and he explained the story on how he knew about Salem and told him about the following to make sure they're safe but the morning Sonic saw that Qrow looked pale and was breathing hard "Qrow are you okay?!" Sonic asked, getting nervous then seeing his blood had a bit of purple in his blood "GUYS! QROW BEEN POISONED!" Sonic shouted "uncle Qrow!" She ran over to check on him "we need to get him to a hospital!" Ren stated, Sonic placed Qrow on his back as they went along however Sonic was still feeling the affects of the fight he somehow managed to turn Super without them Emeralds while taking a beaten from Metal Sonic as they carried their was fork in the road "let's head to the village their might people that can help" Amy said "no it will take long if you go the mountain we might be able get a better view of another village" Ren replied as they started to argue "ENOUGH!" Sonic shouted making them shut up "look Ren, take: Jaune, Nora, Rouge and Amy with you and go up the mountain, Me, Ruby, Knuckle and Blaze will head for Village for anyone to help that way we do both" Sonic told "but Sonic-" "FOR ONCE AMY SHUT UP!" Ruby shouted "my uncle needs help and Sonic made a good plan. And besides I had it with you annoying him. Look, face the fact that I love Sonic and he Loves me, and if you got a problem you can say it my face" Ruby stated shocking everyone "you LITTLE BRAT" Amy shouted.As she took out her hammer and went to hit Ruby but Sonic gently put Qrow on the floor and "LEAVE RUBY ALONE, BITCH!" Sonic yelled as he punched her in the face.

As she took out her hammer and went to hit Ruby but Sonic gently put Qrow on the floor and "LEAVE RUBY ALONE, BITCH!" Sonic yelled as he punched her in the face

As Amy got up and cupped her cheek "S-Sonic...?" Amy mumbled as she started to cry "I'm done listening to you always saying how you think we're meant to be together. You don't get it. I love Ruby because we have a lot in common and I love her because she is beautiful NOW BACK OFF!" Sonic told her as he placed Qrow back on his back "Sonic, Ruby, Knuckles and I will head for the village you guys get going" Blaze spoke as she and her group walked to the village while the others (with Amy getting up) headed for the mountain.

"DOCTOR EGGMAN WE HAVE A PROBLEM" Orb Bot appeared next eggman as he was with Salem and the others "what is it?" Eggman asked "when Sonic destroyed Metal. It causes a strange chip to activate in another Robot" Orb bot Informed "which one?" Eggman asked again but not caring "....mecha Sonic" he said then Eggman's face changed to fear "eggman who is this Mecha Sonic?" Salem asked "Mecha Sonic was First version of my Hyper Metal Sonic however after being defeated countless times he had enough and snuck into my old lab and absorbed three other metal copies as he transformed into his new form but he became too powerful for me to control and rebelled, he also wants to destroy everything" Eggman informed "so wait, you mean tell us that you built an unstoppable killing machine but can't control it?!" Watts asked "indeed" Eggman replied "eggman, you surprise me. Let this Mecha Sonic do what he wants. I want to make another robot but I want to base it on the one Tyrian meant to capture." Salem ordered "at once, my queen however I would like Watts to help me, if you are okay with that" Eggman suggested "indeed. Watt you are to listen to eggman no matter what without question do you understand" Salem told him "as you wish my queen" Watts replied. "This Mecha Sonic might make this easier for me, even if I lost one of the Sol Emeralds I still have the remaining six, all I need now is those Chaos Emeralds and that Master Emerald to give me more power, not to mention the Scepter of Darkness" Salem thought.