Volume 2 Chapter 2: Tails work for Yang, meeting Blake family.

(with the help of my friend Edd).

Yang has been trying to get her fighting Spirit back. Ever since Sonic and Ruby left, Yang felt like she couldn't do anything, until one night she had another nightmare about Adam cutting her arm off she woke up breathing hard then she saw a Prosthetic arm on the side of her bedside table, but this made Yang more upset and she just went back to bed. When she woke up in the morning she went to the living room and saw Tails sleeping on the sofer and Zewi was lying on his tails. She walked quietly into the kitchen and saw her father "hi dad" She said getting some water "morning sweetheart" Tai said but notice the she still only using her only arm, "yang did you see the Prosthetic arm on your bedside table" Tai said "YEAH but just don't want that arm, I just want to have my old arm back" Yang said while still trying to keep quiet so she didn't wake up Tails "YANG! TAILS MADE THAT ARM FOR YOU! AND HE BEEN STRESSED OUT JUST MAKING IT FOR YOU!" Tai shouted but luckily Tails was too tired. He just stayed asleep but Yang was shocked, she thought that Tails was in there just blaming himself for what happened to her "I-i didn't know" Yang said "looked Yang, just please. He cares about more than you think" Tai said, then went outside to do some guarding. As Yang went back to her room she looked at the Prosthetic arm then smiled and cried.

Later on Tails woke up and was helping Tai then they both turned to see Yang with her Prosthetic arm on "hi tails can I talk to you in the house" Yang asked and Tails nodded and went in with her "so Yang what's up? Are you feeling bett-" Tails interrupted by Yang kissing him and then hugging him "thank you Tails, I love you" Yang said "I love you too Yang '' Tails replied and they both kissed again.

Blake and Sun were close to her Family home "it kinda cramped" Sun said as they saw a city full of faunus after seeing some of the town "well time to head home" Blake and she pointed at house the was almost like a mansion once they arrived Blake was greeted by her mother.

Who hugged her instantly then Blake Father walked up.

 After explaining what happened at Beacon while leaving Shadow, sonic and the other Mobians out of the story but Sun being Sun told Blake Parents about them too BUT mostly about Shadow

 After explaining what happened at Beacon while leaving Shadow, sonic and the other Mobians out of the story but Sun being Sun told Blake Parents about them too BUT mostly about Shadow. "Who is this Shadow The Hedgehog?" Ghira asked but Blake didn't say a word but Sun filled in for her. Kali noticed when someone said the name Shadow, Blake would go quieter than normal. But after a short chat Sun and Blake went to look for Adam's party of the White Fang.