Volume 2 Chapter 1: let's continue the adventure.

(meaning Volume 4 and 5 for RWBY cause they're basically the same just in two seasons)

It has been a couple of months and Teams JNRR, KRAB and Sonic have been getting to Mistral dealing with Grimm and work well as a team. Well I say that there is a problem, Amy Rose still believes that Sonic loves her and not Ruby even though Sonic told Amy about his confession to Ruby and this caused Ruby and Amy to argue but Ruby saw it getting seriously stressed which made Ruby feel really bad and she tried to help but Amy wouldn't let her. (Back with Tails and Yang) Yang was sad, but that was an understatement, she was completely scared because she had nightmares about Adam walking towards her and she tried to fight with both of her arm but then he right arm is gone and Adam is right in front of her and her weapon were gone then she saw Tails getting in front of her and Adam cutting both of his tails then her arm, making her wake up gasping. But Tails was in the garage all day and night working on something, he doesn't eat or sleep he just works for her for yang sake.

Weiss was at her home and was while she was there she showed no emotion to nobody but that was a lie, because she showed her emotion to Silver who had been beaten and had a shock collar on but he was given to Weiss as a servant, even though she hated it and upset her to see Silver being treated so badly but was happy to have Silver with her, however Silver was frustrated that Weiss was keeping her emotions inside he knew that she was gonna blow but it helped that He could keep the promise he made to Winter by staying with Weiss and trying to make her happy. And lastly we have Blake who has been on a boat with Sun heading back to her hometown, Sun tagged along for fun but Blake was still sad while no longer hiding her cat ears she felt bad because back Beacon she got to know Shadow very well, so she knew how his pride must have been shattered she wanted to know if he was alright but after she ran she never heard a word from anyone. Making her mad because she want to know if her friends were safe, but she knew that two of her friends would hate her: Yang for Blake not tell her about Adam, but she feared Shadow wrath she knew damn well that shadow had a anger problem and after shadow told her about what happen when his rings are removed with him shadow angry would.... well you kinda get the idea. But on the way home she gets the feeling that she is being followed, However guess who.

"hoohoo" Eggman laughed "greeting my queen" Eggman said as he enter Salem meeting room with her other followers who were, Cinder who was still recovering from Ruby's silver eyes damaging her body who was joined by Emerald and Mercury who help her out from time to time, then there was Hazel, then was watts and then tyrian and last but not least Salem "well hello Eggman, how was the search going?" She asked "allow me to show you" Eggman said as one of his egg pawns walked forward with a bag then as it opened the bag it showed all of the Sol Emeralds "so those are the sol emeralds?" Watts asked "yes, they are like the Chaos Emeralds however they have the advantage of giving people fire powers as well" Eggman explained this made Salem smile "eggman thank you so much. Now I have a simple request" Salem said "how can I help?" Eggman asked "for you see back at Beacon academy I sensed something can you tell me what" Salem informed "you probably sensed the Hedgehog using the Chaos emeralds" Eggman explained "Cinder, I want you to find the spring maiden with the help of Hazel, Emerald and Mercury, Eggman send something to get this Hedgehog and bring him to me it well help Tyrian, who will bring me this silver eyes girl. And as for the rest, kill them" Salem ordered "if I may my queen can I send one of my greatest creations.... Meet Hyper Metal Sonic" Eggman said and then a Robot version of Sonic appeared "Eggman you coming to this world was perfect now go and get them" Salem said while Smirking.