Chapter 13: End of the Beginning. The Emeralds are gone.

We see Cinder and Ozpin fighting and Ozpin putting up one hell of a good fight then we see Weiss and Silver looking down "WEISS, SILVER" Sonic and Ruby calling out "Guys, where have you been?" Silver asked "Long story. What is going on?" Sonic asked but Silver and Weiss didn't answer "guys what's wrong?" Ruby asked and Silver and Weiss moved out the way so Sonic and Ruby could see and this face turned to shock and fear. It was Yang and Shadow both out cold and lost a lot of blood. Tails was blaming himself and Blake was holding Shadow "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" Blake cried "yang" Ruby mumbled "Shadow lost. H-how?" Sonic asked "it alright we're all getting out of here" Sun said "but Pyrrha and Jaune are still missing" Nora said trying to stand up but was in too much pain "Looks guys the giant Grimm circling the School even the White fang are pulling out. We need to go" Knuckles stated "No one gets left behind, Knucks. So I'm going after them!" Sonic Shouted "WHAT BUT ABOUT US, SONIC?" Amy said "how can you leave your girlfriend behind" Amy pleaded "OKAY ENOUGH. Your not my girlfriend, now if you excuse me, I've got some friends to save" Sonic said as he was about to run but was stopped by Ruby "no sonic not on your own" Ruby said and had the look show she wasn't gonna take 'no' for an answer "Sonic don't think your going alone, Sun and the other can look after Shadow and Yang but your gonna need help" Silver stated "Silver right" Weiss agreed "but Silver your still getting your energy back. You need to rest" Blaze said "he'll be fine blaze just relax, and big blue I think it's time for Super to appear" Rouge suggested and sonic nodded in agreement "sonic make sure you come back bro" Tails said with tears in eyes "don't worry little bro you know I've been through this, is gonna be a cake walk" Sonic said and he and others rush to find Pyrrha and Jaune.

Speaking of which both Pyrrha and Jaune just got out and Jaune was trying to contact glynda but then they heard a rumble they knew Cinder won and Jaune what Pyrrha was planing "Pyrrha you saw how powerful is, I won't let you-" Jaune was stop by Pyrrha kissing him and then shoved him into a locker and launched it away and she use her Semblance to take the lift up to the top floor. Jaune called Ruby, Sonic, Weiss and Silver and told what Pyrrha was doing but had to deal with Grimm during this Pyrrha was giving everything she was to fight and defeat Cinder but it wasn't enough with the giant Grimm took off the roof off "Silver, Weiss can the Grimm have died down I'm going up their. Ruby when you get a chance to come join, don't want to miss it do you?" Sonic said with a smile on his face Ruby knew he was joking "get going something tells me that Pyrrha is in trouble" Silver said and Sonic wasted no time and ran up the tower to see Pyrrha on the Floor "get away from my friend!" Sonic shouting while punching Cinder away "S-sonic" Pyrrha said while feeling the pain from the fight "just relax, I'll take from here" Sonic said and then he realised that Ozpin hid the Chaos Emeralds in the Tower "okay Cinder let me show the power of SUPER SONIC" sonic said then he transformed "well this will be fun but to bad that you can't use them for now" Cinder said and used her new she was able to force the Chaos Emeralds to shattered over the planet forcing sonic to return to normal "fine, I don't SUPER to take you down" Sonic said and charged at Cinder and Sonic was kinda right Cinder was still recovering her strength from her fight with Pyrrha but sonic was feeling the effects of the Chaos emeralds being forced to leave him and fighting Grimm, Neo put a lot of stress on his body.

They were on par with each other until Sonic to lose focus which Cinder used and shot an energy blast at him sending him back "goodbye hedgehog" Cinder said getting her bow and arrow ready to shoot, just as she fired her arrow two things happened, Ruby arrived and Pyrrha took the arrow "Pyrrha?!" Sonic said "sonic you and others are the best shot we've got" Pyrrha was cut off by Cinder turning her to dust all that was left of her was her crown. Sonic had enough with his fur turning gold but Ruby saw it and then "Pyrrha!!!" Ruby screamed as her silver eyes glowed then a huge light came out of her eyes and engulfed everyone "what" Cinder shouted....

Ruby then woke up in her bed at her home panting. She looked around and saw her father who woke up "Ruby your awake" Taiyang said and sat next to her "what happened?" She asked "(sigh) Your uncle Qrow found you, unconscious. He got you outta though, he got you home safe" Tai explained the Ruby realised something "Wait Yang is she alright?!" Ruby asked "She is alright but.... It's gonna take some time for her to get used to things" Tai explained, then turned and smiled. Ruby confessed until she turned to see something that made her smile. Sonic sleeping in a chair with his hand over hers "yang filled me in, you know he hasn't left your side since you were brought home and same for his little bro with Yang" Tai said and then began to smirk "I didn't know you had a Boyfriend Ruby" Tai teased her making her blush "H-he's not my boyfriend" but as soon as she said that she also knew she lying to herself because still loved him, she was just too shy to say anything but had enough of being shy, after Qrow filled her in about the school and explain her Silver eyes power Qrow told to get some rest, that when Sonic was waking up. They went to Check on Yang to find Tails sleeping with one of his tails wrapped around Yang arm. After Ruby found Yang spirit broken, Tails informed Sonic he would stay with Yang until she was back on her feet so he went back to yang leaving Ruby and Sonic "Sonic thank you" Ruby said while hugging him "for what, I failed to stop Cinder and Pyrrha, she went only because... I let my guard down and-" Sonic was stopped by Ruby by her placing her hand over his mouth "Sonic you did what you could and i'm pretty sure Pyrrha would say the same, it's not your fault and sonic...I...I love you" Ruby said then kissed him and she was surprised when he kissed back, soon they broke apart for air and both blushed like crazy they looked like the same red that was same as Ruby cape "sorry Sonic i-i was just-" this sonic stop her and kissed her "I love you two Ruby rose" Sonic said and they were over the moon until they saw Tai looking at them making them blush. After a couple days/month? 'I don't know how long the time skip was so I've got no clue' Ruby and sonic left the house with Team KRAB and what was left of team JNPR mines Pyrrha walked onward to Mistral with Qrow following them without them knowing. Then the screen shows Blake jumping from rooftop to rooftop. She stopped looking at one of Shadow's inhibitor rings and started to cry. Then The screen shows Weiss and Silver on a plane heading back to atlas also showing Weiss father (jackass) and most importantly Silver being Weiss new special Servant which Weiss didn't like but it was the only that Silver could stay with her. Then fades to black the shows..."it's the beginning of the Ozpin. And I can't wait to watch you burn" A woman said she turned pale skin, her hair was white and her eyes were red with a dark background.

(outro theme)

(ignore the characters in the video I couldn't find this song without them so hope you like the song and enjoy this season/volume ending)

Sonic and Ruby looked over the broken moon and the other appeared and then all the couple held and they watched the stars and leaning into each other. Then the Title appears and shows the emeralds around Sonic and then two golden rings appear around him with black star that came off his body.

Sonic and rwby worlds combinedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें