Ryan.

1 Month later

1 Month later

"Bruh eat sumin'." The dark skinned dude, who I recently learned name was Jay or jaydayoungan, said.

He tried to hand me a plate of food but I didn't take it.

"You must want me to go get Tino, don't you?" He asked, smirking.

I shook my head quickly, and snatched the plate outta his hand, not wanting tino to do anything to me again.

"Damn he Gotchu scared?" Jay chuckled at me, as I forced myself to eat.

He watched up until he fell asleep in the chair he was sitting in.

Finna stab his ass.

I took the fork off the plate, and slowly crawled to him.

He was snoring loudly, his mouth wide opened, and his eyes closed tight.

I raised my hand in the air with the fork, and as soon as I was 'bouta stab him, I was roughly yanked back, and slammed on the ground.

I screamed out, as I watched Rell wake up Jay.

"Bitch you tried to stab me!?" He yelled.

Jay slapped me, making me start crying.

"Shutcho goofy ass up, fa' I call Tino down hea', then you gon' be crying fa' real." He said, while chaining my arms back up.

Rell put tape on my mouth, and took the fork out my hand and my plate away from me.

"No more food privileges." They said, as they started walking upstairs.

As soon as they were gonna close the door, someone knocked on the front door.

"Police!" I heard a male voice yell.

"Shit!" They whispered before closing the basement door and locking it.

After a good 5 minutes I heard voices.

"Wassup." I heard Tino's voice, making me freeze up.

Outta everyone here, Tino was the main one who put fear in my heart.

"Hello sir. There's been multiple noise complaints, saying they're hearing screaming coming from this residence." I heard an office say.

"Well yeah. Ion fuck bitches without hearing a scream."

"Screams of pain, like someone has been getting tortured." I heard.

"Well I can't help you with that."

"Sir we need to search the area, just to be sure."

"Do you have a warrant?" I heard Jay say.

"No, but if you aren't hiding anything, you wouldn't have a problem with me searching it." I heard another officer say.