6. Handling the Heat

Aster's POV

"I might see if Dean's free tonight" I murmur, as I finish off my Transfiguration homework. My dry quill scratches against the parchment, the sound making me grit my teeth.

"Dean?" Harper says in surprise, drawing small daisies in the corner of her textbook.

"Yeah, we had a good time last summer.."

"Ah I see what you mean" Harper says, looking up from her textbook, "a good time" she emphasises, her eyebrows wiggling.

"I'm bored" I groan, a small smile tugging at my lips.

"I think you're just frustrated because you still haven't snagged your little secret crush". She stretches out on the rug beneath her, and gives a small groan as she wiggles her toes.

"I don't have a crush on anyone." I say through gritted teeth.

"Girl, who is this boy that's got you so secretive and fussy?" she says, staring up at the ceiling.

I put my quill down in response and fold my homework neatly.

"I'm not being fussy" I moan.

I see her smile at the dark ceiling, mischief gleaming in her eyes.

"Where's Blaise?" I ask, desperate for the conversation to change.

"In his room" Harper replies as she twists onto her belly.

"We gotta go soon. Let me go get him" I say, her dark eyes slightly scaring me.

I jump up from the floor and make my way towards the boys dormitory. Girl's arent allowed in boys rooms but we can walk the hallways between the dormitories. Knocking on his door, I tap my foot impatiently. After a few drawling minutes, Blaise finally opens his door. His brown eyes look tiresome and his Slytherin quidditch top crinkled.

"C'mon we gotta go, the game starts soon" I say, nodding my head towards the hallway.

Blaise grunts in reply, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Whats up?" I ask. Blaise wasn't one to talk about his feelings, but he had been quiet lately and the look in his eyes made me stop.

He pulls his scarf from the top of his bedpost before he replies.

"Later" he says, giving me a nod towards Nott, head resting on his bed frame fast asleep.

I give Blaise space as he steps past me and out into the hallway. Before I can continue, he walks straight towards the common room, not waiting for me to follow. I frown as I watch his back disappear around the corner.

I shut Blaise's door quietly and start walking towards the common room. Before I know, I'm being pulled into a room to my left. A boys room.

"What the fu-" I squeal. Strong hands push me against a wall. Draco looks down at me, one hand above my shoulder the other slamming the door behind us. He blocks me in with his tall figure.

"What are you doing in the boys dormitory Flint?" a smirk growing on his sculptured face. His silver eyes sparkle.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" I say through gritted teeth. I struggle against his chest, the distance between us non-existent.

"Can't handle the heat Flint?" he says, his voice hoarse and husky. The switch in tone makes my legs feel like jelly.

"Get off me" I say quietly, fully aware that I really don't want him to get off me at all.

He tilts his head closer, his eyes drift towards my lips. His breath hot on my skin.

He doesn't speak, he just watches my lips as if waiting for me to move. I can feel my heart thumping beneath my shirt, so forcefully that I know that he can feel it too.