52. The Storm

Aster's POV

After several attempts at actually washing ourselves without getting distracted, we finally stepped out of the shower, both clean and bright red in the face.

Draco threw me a towel before wrapping one around himself, the white cloth making his own skin look a perfect porcelain. He was extremely lean and tall but the years of Quidditch had definitely given him prominent abs and sculpted arms.

I followed him out of the bathroom and watched as he stretched up to reach something in his wardrobe. My own breath hitched in my throat as his bare arms flexed in the morning light.

"Please stop looking at me like that, I'll never let you leave this room"

His voice woke me up from my stare and I blinked shamelessly at him before giving him a cheeky smile.

"Can't help it" I teased, removing my gaze from his and searching the room for my dress and underwear.

After finding my bra and underwear, I gathered up my dress in my arms and moved back towards the bathroom.

"You can borrow another t-shirt if you want? And maybe my tracksuit bottoms?...so you don't have to go home in your dress" he spoke up before i reached the bathroom door.

He was already pulling a fresh white t-shirt and a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms from his chest of drawers before I had a chance to answer.

"Oh yeah thanks" I awkwardly replied, walking back towards him and leaving my dress on his bed.

He stalked towards me, his silver eyes examining my body with a sort of ferocity I couldn't distinguish. He was about an inch away from me before a loud knock pounded on his bedroom door.

I flinched backwards at the loud noise.

Draco didn't seem bothered by the interruption, instead his eyes stayed locked on mine as he called out.

"What?"

"Master Draco Sir, you have visitors downstairs and your father wants you to meet him in the dining room immediately" a squeaky elf voice echoed from behind the closed door.

He squeezed his eyes briefly at the mention of his father and I watched as his bare chest heaved.

His eyes snapped open as a loud squeal erupted from the hallway. I snatched the clothes from Draco's hands and pulled them to my chest against the towel still wrapped tightly around me.

Suddenly, the large door to Draco's bedroom flung wide open.

Professor Snape was currently stood tall in the doorframe, his eyes narrowed on Draco.

My whole stomach flipped and I instantly stepped backwards.

"Draco, please collect yourself and meet me outside in five minutes" Professors Snape's eyes finally travelled to mine, his eyes narrowing more.

"Miss Flint, there is a fireplace down the hallway and to your right, please use the floo network to get home" his monotone voice demanded.

I felt all colour drain from my face.

I was utterly mortified.

Professor Snape turned with a swift flick of his dark robes and slammed the door behind him.

"For fucks sake" Draco muttered before he pulled out a black shirt from his wardrobe and pulled it on over his head.

"What the fuck is Professor Snape doing here?" I questioned, my voice slightly wavering still from shock.