21. Slow Hands

Asters POV

"I would very much like to continue this but I feel that it wouldn't be wise to in public" Draco murmurs into my neck. His words mean one thing but the kisses he was leaving down my neck mean another.

"It would be extremely unwise" I say between laboured breaths as he runs his hands over my breasts.

The tension was thick but I knew that we shouldn't be doing this here.

"Can we go to your room?" I whisper nervously.

He looks up into my eyes, his face soft and beaming.

"It would be my pleasure" he says before he lifts himself off me, giving me his hand and pulling me up.

I tell him to go before me, cautious of anyone seeing us together. We weren't even allowed to be out of our rooms at this time, so if the wrong student saw us we would be in deep deep trouble, maybe even expelled.

I waited a few minutes before following and I made sure my steps were soft and silent as I walked through the boys hallways. He had left his door partially open, so I slipped in between the gap and closed the door gently behind me. I hadn't brought my wand so I looked over at Draco, who was leaning against his bed post, quite suavely may I add. I motioned for his wand.

He picked his wand up and locked the door behind me.

"I would rather not be disturbed this time, I want your complete and utter attention" I say, keeping my voice low and close.

He gives me a smirk, his lips pulled up to one corner. I reciprocate before looping my arms around his neck. 

We kiss fiercely, our bodies pushed up against each other. His hands explore, finding the curves in my back, sending sparks and shivers up my spine.

I find myself thinking about last time I was here, how desperate and forbidden it was between us. This time it feels just intense but more familiar, like we've found a rhythm with each other. His hands are soft and gentle and I savour his kisses more than last time, allowing myself to get drunk under his touch.

Being truly alone with him has made me slow down. I don't rush and I can tell he feels the same. His kisses get deeper as his hands thumble closer to my underwear, he slips his fingers into my pyjamas and traces the top edge of my underwear. I don't chide him for his teasing, instead I allow him.

He runs his fingers along the edge of the bottom of my underwear, slightly pulling them a side and letting himself touch the sensitive skin beneath them. I buckle into his touch, my hormones going into overdrive.

He stops kissing me, leaving my mouth and instead kissing the bottom of my ear.

"I want to savour you" he whispers hotly into my ear.

I can't speak, and for a split second I wonder if he's secretly made me drink some sort of love potion.

I'm under his spell.

He starts to leave kisses down my neck and on to my shoulders. He removes his hands from my underwear and I have to stop myself from sighing as his touch leaves me. Instead he pulls down a strap of my pyjama top, gently letting his fingers tickle my collar bone. I claw my hands onto his own shoulder and let my head tip slightly back as I let my body feel every touch he leaves.

He kisses my collar bone, and softly kisses lower until he reaches the top of my breast.

"They're so fucking perfect..so full and soft" he murmurs between kisses, his lips leaving wet kisses as he pulls my top down further and cups my breast in his hand. I grip my fingers harder into his broad shoulders and gasp as he sucks my nipple with his soft mouth. He repeats the act with my other breast, my top now awkwardly folded at my waist.