★ 𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔶 ★

s t a i r w a y
t o
h e a v e n

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

DINAH 'DJ' QUEEN was fully aware of how good she had it. She has two loving parents (who also happened to be completely badass), amazing siblings who had been her best friends since she had known them, and lived in a mansion as the daughter of the mayor, and heir to the family company, Queen Consolidated. Growing up with such role models, from her parents being actual superheroes, to a family of billionaires, DJ had always wanted to be just like her parents and make them proud. So she trained to be her own superhero, using a bow and arrow like her father, and her Canary Cry she inherited from her mother, she quickly became Star City's newest hero.

But something lurking below the surface, something poisoning her mental health caused her to do some, well, unhealthy things that made her parents keep her from being the White Arrow, and subsequently being benched from joining her parents on another mission with the Justice League. Being so untrustworthy with her own wellbeing, her parents sent her to stay the couple weeks they would be gone at Dick Grayson's in Detroit, someone who used to babysit her since they first met.

DJ, who hasn't spoken to Dick in four years, hates the idea of staying with someone she resents, and loathes not being able to don her suit and quiver and be a hero. But the trip to Detroit takes a very surprising turn when she meets a girl running out of an alleyway, begging for help with someone on her tail.

Together she joins Dick and a group of other heroes to protect the young girl, Rachel, and defeat the villains after her.

warnings

This book contains blood, swearing, violence, gore, mentions of abuse (parental, physical, and sexual), sexual themes and diseases, and addiction(s). If you are uncomfortable with any of these, I suggest you click off now.

A/N

I cannot even tell you how psyched I am for this story. I've had this idea for like five months and only recently decided to start writing it. BUT before I really start the story, I should state some shit.

I DO NOoT OWN DC COMICS, TITANS, OR ANY CHARACTER LISTED IN THIS STORY EXCEPT FOR DINAH 'DJ' THEA QUEEN!! While I certainly wish I owned DC (I'd be rich as fuck), I do not. Nor do I own any gifs used in this story. Any similarities that DJ has between real life people is purely coincidental.

Second, I don't know what the Titans writers are planning for Roy Harper, or any of the Arrow Fam, and with season 3 supposedly in the works, there could be some continuity issues. If that happens, I'll change it accordingly, or, if need be, change some of the story completely.