4. Teased, fed and cuddled

So, before anyone reads it, please note that this chapter contains scenes which may be inappropriate for some readers. viewer discretion advised.

Nishikata's POV

I finally started to accomplish my full-proof plan against Takagi. While we study human reproduction, I will continuously ask her embarrassing questions. She will blush this time for sure. I smiled in my mind and sat beside Takagi.

"So" She asked, "What shall we begin with?"

"First comes the female reproductive system, so, let's start with it."

"Ok"

Takagi started to read while I listened to her. When she came to the part where it said what cervix was, I asked, "How Cervix does looks, I wonder."

She stopped reading and turned her head towards me. But, it is said, the moment I begin to think I win, I lose. That happened when I thought that Takagi would blush. But instead, she gave a teasing smile and said, "So you want to see huh?" She totally backfired my plan. She slowly took her hands towards the button of her Shorts and grabbed it. I was bewildered and turned around, blushing hard.

"T-T-Takgi, no don't d-do this. I just meant, uh-"

"What did you mean; I just wanted to show you in details from the internet."

Wait, that means...I turned around to see Takagi holding her phone. Now I understand. She was not going to take off her shorts, but only take her mobile out from her pocket. She teased me again.

"Nishikata, you meant something else right?"

"No-no Takagi"

"Are you sure?" She said teasingly

"Yes, I-I am s-sure"

"Ok then, see, here is a more vivid description of cervix."

"Yes, I kind of understand now."

"Now, it's time for male reproductive system."

She again started to read, and I was in fact somewhat afraid as I never thought that she could tease me with it.

"So" she began, "I wonder how this sac look."

"I wonder as well."

"Huh? You do not know how it looks?"

I started to blush again "I no – y-yes, sure I know"

She burst out laughing. "you are so funny Nishikata."

"Let's just leave it" I said making a poker face and blushing. "I have to make dinner. You can play games."

"Why? I will help you." She said with a smile

"Ok...Sure."

We went downstairs to cook us some dinner.

We made some miso soup and grilled fish. Mother had already kept cooked rice and pickled vegetables for me, so we just took them. While I was cutting salad, Takagi was preparing the table. She suddenly said, "You know what Nishikata, we look like newlyweds like this."

I blushed so hard in this sudden statement that I accidentally cut my finger. Blood was gushing out. When Takagi saw it, she rushed to me and put my finger in her mouth. The subtle pain I felt till then was gone and now, it felt so good. When I faced takagi, she was still trying to soothe the cut in her mouth. I noticed tears in her eyes. In amazement, I said, "You are...crying?"

She quickly got my finger out and put it under water. But thankfully, the blood had stopped.

"Sorry Nishikata let me give you a first aid."

"She rushed to my room and got the first aid. She put a band aid. But the problem was, I was unable to hold chopsticks with my hand.

"Don't worry Nishikata, I will feed you." said Takagi.

I started to blush again and said, "N-No Takagi, I-I c-can feed myself"

"Shut up, I feel guilty for this situation, its final. I will feed you that's it." She said and inflated her cheeks.

"Looks like I lose again..."

As Takagi served dinner, I was bracing myself for the upcoming teases. But somehow, I was mentally cherishing the moment. For some reason, I do not hate being fed by Takagi. She is just a friend...I guess.

After serving the rice in the bowl, Takagi sat beside me. She separated a pair of chopsticks and picked a small amount of rice from the bowl, blew air to lower the temperature, and brought it in front of my mouth and said, "Nishikata AAA"

While blushing, I slowly opened my mouth and she put the rice inside my mouth. Somehow, it felt so good. Yet, I was still blushing. I kept on blushing and eating until I had my tummy full.

After feeding me, Takagi was scooping herself some rice. I got up, washed my hands and said to Takagi, "Takagi, I am going to prepare the room for you."

"Yeah" she said while eating "Sure. I will meet you there."

I left Takagi in the dining room while I went to the Guest room. Nothing to prepare much. I just cleaned the bed a little, put a fresh blanket and some fresh pillow covers and there, the bed was ready.

Suddenly, I got a new plan to tease Takagi. I would sleep in the bed and pretend to be asleep. Then, when Takagi arrives and sees that I am lying on her bed, she would definitely not sleep with me and blush in embarrassment. This is a full proof plan. I put myself down on the bed and closed my eyes, pretending to sleep. Now, I only need Takagi to arrive.

After a few minutes Takagi arrived. When she saw me lying on the bed she said, "Huh Nishikata...strange he is asleep already. I will not disturb you then." If only I could see her blushing.

But...but...but

My plan backfired again. Takagi, instead of waking me up, lay down beside me, and even snuggled close to me. I just jumped on the bed when she did this and stood up on the bed, blushing hard. I saw Takagi, still lying there and laughing her guts out.

While blushing, I said, "WHY WOULD You DO THAT?"

"What" she said while laughing, "I just did not want to disrupt your sleep."

"So you would Hug me and cuddle with me?"

"Nishikata, comedown from the bed"

Sure, I was standing on the bed after all. While climbing down, I saw that Takagi's shirt was a little up and I could see her belly button. I jumped down and pointed to her belly while staring at the other side, "Your shirt."

"Oh, sorry." She pulled her shirt down. "Nishikata, you are red."

"It's hot alright"

"Sure...so tell me Nishikata...Didn't you enjoy it?" She said it with her teasing smile.

I blushed hard again. "I am going to go to sleep." I ran towards my room and instantly went to sleep.

Just cannot believe that i completed the 4th chapter. make sure to vote and comment. i will update again on Wednesday.

Also, thanks for the 185 views. I love it.

Till then

Stories_with_arka

P.S. can anyone tell me whether the summer holiday comes before the festival or after.