17. Memories- 5. Sick

Did you miss our favorite Treo? well, they are in this chapter.

Also,the kiss scene in the last chapter. i took it from Pokemon, when Serena kisses Ash.

Nishikata's POV

I was walking along the road towards school. After what Takagi did last Saturday, I am still kind of shocked. She freaking kissed me on the cheek. I was freaked out to hell. Surely, I did care for her. I did not want to hurt her, but, that was a unique way to say thanks. Why the hell. I was rigorously scrubbing my hair in frustration, not able to figure out why.

While thinking about it, I arrived at the intersection. But Takagi was still not there. So, I waited, leaning against the wall. But after some time still she was not there. I was getting late for the school and so I hurried towards the school, thinking that Takagi might have duties and so she came early.

When I entered the school, I hurriedly changed my shoes and went to the classroom. When I opened the door, I was welcomed by Tanabe-sensei's hard chalk. Then, he yelled at me, saying, "WHY ARE YOU SO LATE NISHIKATA?"

"I-I am s-sorry s-sir." I said as I bowed to apologize.

"Go sit down, but remember, you won't be allowed next time."

"T-Thanks you, sir."

I slowly went towards my seat whole Tanabe-sensei continued teaching, only to find Takagi was not there. I sat down silently and took out my books from my bags, beginning my day without Takagi.

*

Everyone would think that a day without Takagi would be like a dream come true for me. But the truth is, I kind of miss Takagi already. Don't take me wrong, but, if Takagi is with me, the day seems so interesting. I have to always think of new ways to beat Takagi and at the same time brace myself for the upcoming teases. But without her, it seems that all of it has stopped. The day seems somewhat boring.

At the lunch break, I head towards my usual group of friends. I left my classroom and was walking towards the stairs when I am pulled in an empty classroom and blindfolded. I was seated in a chair as the blindfold was removed. At first, the light dazed my eyesight. But when it adjusted to the light, I saw that in front of me, there were three girls, Yukari, the shy and intelligent one, Mina, the childish girl with large eyebrows, and Sanae, unruffled and quietly amused by her antics.

They were staring at me as I was some sort of criminal and they were interrogating me. Finding myself speechless, I laugh awkwardly as their glare on me deepens. Finally Mina asked, "Nishikata, do you know why you are here."

"Ha ha well, I...guess...I...don't!?"

"Nishikata," Yukari said, "You are here because we suspect you to the kidnapper of Takagi."

"WHAT? TAKAGI HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED? WHEN? HOW? WAIT...WHY AM I ACCUSED OF IT?"

"Because the last time we saw her was yesterday at the candy shop. You and Takagi got out of the candy shop. When we saw you, we hid in the alleyway. After that, she was never seen and today, she is absent."

"What does that prove? Wait, you think she is kidnapped because she is absent today? Oh c'mon."

"Hold on, I think he is innocent, we should let him go." Sanae said coldly.

"No, he is not" Mina shouted, "He ,must have kidnapped takagi-" the door opened, revealing out drawing teacher. When she saw me tied and the famous trio interrogating me, she said, "What is happening here?! Why is Nishikata tied?"