33. All's well that ends well

Thanks Tekkagaming for following me. Now I have 18 followers!

Takagi's POV

"I am really angry with you Takagi; you did not even consult with me before following Bortika, how can you do this?" Sumire said, making a pout.

"Jeez, Sumire, I did not get the time. Besides, I was too occupied with following Bortika that I just forgot about you." I said, gently patting Sumire's back.

"It's ok, so, what happened? Did you confess or did Nishikata?" Houjou said, with a look of excitement.

"It's him. He was the one to confess." I said, slightly blushing as I remembered the scene.

"Oh, then what happened?" Both of them said in unison.

"Well, then....."

"They kissed." Bortika suddenly said from behind.

"They did it!" Both of them said in unison, staring at Bortika with wide eyes.

"Yeah, she pulled him in. Ask her" They turned their gaze to me.

I blushed a little and said, "Well, Nishikata was already on the verge of fainting anyway, so, I just thought, maybe I should do it before he faints and so, I just pulled him by his collar and joined our lip, that's all."

"Wow Takagi, you are just on the next level. And, I hope he did not faint?" Sumire said.

"No. Now to think of it, it is a bit surprising. Rather, he was returning the kiss."

"Then what happened?"

I told them the full story after which, Houjou said, "I wish Hamaguchi was the same. He does not even hold my hands in public, forget about kissing. Takagi, how did you feel?"

"Well, at first, the feeling was like getting zapped by a thousand volts current. But, after some time, it felt good. It was like, the time stopped, and all I could hear was Nishikata's heartbeat and feel his tender lips on mine. It was a priceless moment for sure. I could not describe it with words."

"Didn't his mom scold you?" Sumire said.

"No, I guess she already knew about us and that we would be a relation in future."

"So, now what? Your date is on Saturday and its Thursday. Have you thought of something?"

"Nah, I will think about it later."

"Hey everyone let's leave her alone now....because her prince charming just entered the class." Bortika said, pointing towards the door.

All of them hastily left while I saw Nishikata entering the class. When he saw me, he blushed a little and hesitantly came to his seat. After he sat down, he said, "Good morning"

I stared at him teasingly and said, "Good morning, boyfriend"

He blushed and said, "Stop calling me boyfriend!"

"Oh, so you are not my boyfriend? Well, I should find Mitsuo then."

"NO! I NEVER MEANT THAT! YOU DO NOT NEED TO FIND MITSUO NOW. HE HAS ALREADY CAUSED ME SO MUCH TROUBLE. I HAD TO LIVE ON MY OLD CLOTHES BECAUSE MY LUGGAGE HAD GONE TO LONDON, THANKS TO HIM. THEY ONLY RETURNED THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY."

I burst out laughing and said, "I really missed these reactions! Thank god you are back, Nishikata"

He made a poker face and said, "Yeah, laugh all you want at my tragedy"

I controlled my laughing a bit and said, "But, you have to admit, he was the one who stopped you from going abroad."

"Yeah, that's a plus point that will not make me hate him for the rest of my life."