19. Letter

Other memories Nishikata wrote

i. Their first meeting

ii. Teaching tandem riding

iii. cleaning duty

iv. valentines day

v. mall

vi. summer festival

vii. sleepover

Nishikata's POV

It took me a whole day to write this letter to Takagi. After I wrote the memories, I wrote my own note, it said,

"Dear Takagi,

I am writing this letter to you because you are my best friend. But in these one and a half years of knowing you, I think that you have become more than just a friend. When you are with me, I think I am the happiest of all the people. When you tease me, I feel both embarrassed as well as happy. I think... I think I have started to love you. In fact I want to say to you Takagi, I love you Takagi, and I love you a lot. I even love your teasing so much...

This is what I would have told you that day if I had met you. It was the first day of our school after the summer festival. At the lunch time, I was gossiping with my usual friends. That's the time when Nakai said that I am completely hopeless and someday I would regret because my hesitation. I now know how correct he was. After he said that, clarity stoke me like thunder. I was visualizing all the good and bad times with you. I was feeling that I could not completely refuse the fact that I love you. Yes, I realized that I indeed loved you.

But when I was searching for you, you were nowhere to be found. I met Sumire in the process and she informed me that you were in the roof. I did not let her finish as I was in a hurry to blurt out my feelings to you. But when I reached the roof, there was already a boy who was proposing you. But, I would have still withstood that, only if you did not accept him. When you said yes to him, my heart shattered. I lost all my courage and ran away from there.

Now I think about it, I regret my attitude towards you. I now understand the small everyday hints you gave me. I was really a dope head not to understand you. But I understand now that you cannot wait for me forever and you chose him over me. So, I am spacing out. I do not want to be between you two. I have decided I will move to London to my uncle's and study there. Being here, the memories will haunt me every time. This will help me in my studies.

I am writing this letter to you because I do not have the courage to talk to you face to face. But, I thought that I should at least tell you my feelings, or I might regret forever. I wrote this letter that has my feelings along with the fondest memories I have with you. I wish you two good luck in your life ahead. And, always remember, I am and always be your best friend.

You will get this letter by Kimura. I have specifically told him to give you this letter after I have left for the airport. I hope we meet again.

Thanks for everything.

Your Dope head best friend

Nishikata"

Pls don't blame me for the shot chapter, blame you tube. Suddenly, a k drama trailer plopped up and since then, i have been watching it. it good though. i shall work more on it that watch k drama.

OMG 3.1K views!!!!!!

Hint to next chapter.

Heart will be shattered more.

Till then,

Stories_with_arka