29

Janila Williams

As I walked through the hospital, I was pulled into a on call room. My eyes met with Oliver's and I shook my head with a smile as he locked the door behind me. "How did you know that I was coming down this hall?"

"You always walk this way after you go clock out for the night. You're working the night shift?"

"No. Not tonight. I'm not even on call. Chief said I went over my overtime this month." I rolled my eyes as I looked up at him. "He's gonna need me eventually though."

Oliver nodded. "Okay great. Let me take you out then."

"Take me out? Nooo. I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Because that's not us Ollie. What happened to just sex and nothing more?"

"I want more than that. More than on call room sex on twin sized beds or office sex. You deserve and should want more than that."

I searched his face to see if he was serious and found that he truly was. "Oh my God, you're serious."

"Yes I'm serious."

"I'm your boss, you get that right?"

"I don't remember you pulling power play cards when I have your legs pinned to your head, but sure if you must bring it up now, then yes. I know you're my boss."

"And you're young enough to be my son Oliver."

"What does that have to do with anything? I'm a man at the end of the day J. Don't try and kid me down. I'm 29. Age don't mean shit."

Taking a deep breath, I replied. "Oliver... that's not what I'm trying to do. Look— please don't do this tonight. I had a long day. Can we just talk this over later?"

When I went to leave he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. His free hand gripped my ass harshly and the scent of his cologne almost made me moan off of it alone. "Stop walking away from me. I then told you about that."

I bit my lip and kept my eyes on his shoulder knowing what would happen if I looked into his eyes. "Sorry baby."

"Mhm. Why you not looking up at me?" One hand slipped into my scrub bottoms suddenly and began massaging me through my panties.

"You know why." I placed my hands against his chest for leverage as I tried not to moan.

"Nah. I don't. Look at me."

Taking a breath, I looked up and into his eyes. He knew he was my weakness and his eyes would always pull me in. Most day's I'd have to stop and thank God for bringing this much chocolate into my life and not giving me blood sugar problems.

Instantly, I caved

Instantly, I caved. Moaning softly, I mumbled. "Okay fine. A- A date."

He smiled at me, his dimples showing immediately, as he took his hand out of my scrubs. "See, now that's more like it. Matter fact, what are you about to get into right now?"