Chapter 1: Leaving

"Yuanqing, what Second Aunt said to you is for your own good. Look at you, you are eighteen this year, and you just graduated from the medical school. You are a very good young man. Your Aunt Li gave you another brother. As a big brother, do you have to set an example, find a job, move out of the Gu family, and make room for your brother, in the future when your brother grows up, he will definitely remember you as a good brother."

    Gu Yuanqing held a handful of Green cabbage, sitting on the ponytail at the door, plucking attentively, listening to the words of Second Aunt Gu Wan Fangfang, and begrudgingly disagree.

    Don't look at Wan Fangfang's words inside and out under the guise of being good for Gu Yuanqing. In fact, her purpose is to drive Gu Yuanqing out of Gu's family. He didn't feel much touched when he heard this, but if the original owner heard it, he would definitely feel very relieved. awkward.

    Gu Yuanqing thought about it for a while, then continued to pick vegetables as if he hadn't heard Wan Fangfang's words.

    "Yuanqing, Second Aunt is talking to you, did you hear me?" Wan Fangfang said the conversation, her mouth dry, seeing Gu Yuanqing ignoring her, she smiled embarrassingly.

    "Yeah." Gu Yuanqing replied absentmindedly.

    When Wan Fangfang heard that Gu Yuanqing had listened in, she felt a little happy. As long as Gu Yuanqing could move out from Gu's house, his room could be reserved for her son Gu Bowen. The house had a window in Xiangyang, so it would not hurt her eyes to read books in the future. .

    Wan Fangfang thought happily, but was afraid that Gu Yuanqing would turn his back and forget about it, and wanted to warn him, but seeing Gu Yuanqing holding the picked greens, got up and went into the house, so he could not be reconciled and pursed his lips and walked away .

    Gu Yuanqing breathed a sigh of relief when he watched Wan Fangfang leave. Although Wan Fangfang's words had thorns, it didn't affect him, but it didn't mean that he liked a fly around him.

    After washing the picked greens and placing them on the stove, Gu Yuanqing pursed his lips lightly. In fact, what Wan Fangfang said was right, he really couldn't stay at Gu's house anymore.

    The original owner had no blood relationship with the Gu family. Gu's father, Gu Zhiheng, was just the stepfather of him and his sister Gu Yaoqing. Unfortunately, his mother died within two years of marrying into the Gu family. Later, the stepfather married his stepmother Li Ying and gave birth to a daughter, Li Muqing. They treated people very well, and they didn't dislike their free-spirited siblings. At that time, no one in the Gu family was gossiping. That was because the stepfather had no children, and he was the only child of the stepfather.

    But this time, after the stepmother gave birth to a son, everything was different. One side was the biological son, and the other was the stepson who had no blood relationship. People would naturally prefer the biological one. All kinds of harsh words entered the ears of the original owner, young and angry. The original owner of Sheng was angry when he heard these words, so he was so angry that he died.

    He came here through time, and because he was older than the original owner and had experienced a lot of things, these words were over, but he couldn't deny that these were the truth. He was indeed an embarrassing existence in the Gu family.

    With a medical doctor's diploma from the medical school, he can report to the People's Hospital where his stepfather works at any time, but Gu Yuanqing remembered the situation when his father asked him why he didn't eat leeks during dinner two days ago, and Gu Yuanqing consciously did not appear in the sight of the Gu family. .