01.

february 12th, 2015.

luke walked out of Ryan's place late at night as he ran a hand through his messy sex hair, taking a small sigh.

february 12th, 10:56pm.

Calum: where are you? you said you'll be home at 10:30 :-(.

'shit.' luke thought as he stood outside Ashton's car, his thumbs doing a dance kinda as he tried to think of something to write.

february 12th, 10:59pm.

Luke: sorry baby boy, mum made me stay back a bit, heading back now :-)

he got in the car as he started it up, sitting in the passenger seat as he let out a loud groan, rubbing at his face as he shook his head.

"why the hell am i doing this?" he whispered as he looked up to Ryan's room, noticing the light going off.

"jesus luke, calum loves you, he fucking adores you, and you're doing this to him!" he screamed, his forehead resting on the steering wheel.

he looked up once last time over at the boys room, noticing the light back on, gently chewing his lower lip as he stopped the car, stepping out again, stopping as he was about to slam the car door shut.

"stop it." he whispered.

"you're going to ruin everything, stop." he groaned as he grabbed at his hair in frustration, slamming the car door shut after a minute as he stomped over to the front door.

minutes after both boys were shirtless as luke pushed ryan on the bed harshly, hovering over him as he started to suck and nip at the boys neck, ryan letting out a soft whimper.

they stayed like this the whole night.

luke on top of ryan as he let the boys name slip past his mouth.

february 12th, 11:01pm.

calum: luke?

february 12th, 11:02pm.

calum: are you close home yet?

february 12th, 11:05pm.

calum: luke please, he's back.

february 12th, 11:20pm.

ashton: bro, wtf aren't you here?

february 12th, 11:24pm.

ashton: god damn luke, where the fuck are you?!

february 12, 11:24pm.

calum: luke please im sobbing, he's downstairs with ashton and im just sobbing, where are you?

february 12, 11:30pm.

ashton: your boyfriend isn't coming out of his room, your mother just said you weren't at her place at all tonight, where the fuck are you?

----

"michael, leave." ashton repeated himself for the sixtieth time that night, groaning as he rubbed at his face.

"im not leaving until I see luke!" michael let out a somewhat loud scream, making ashton scrunch his nose up.

"stop!" ashton yelled as he pointed where the front door was.

"jesus michael just stop! you ruined calum! he can't even fucking sleep if luke isn't in the god damn room as him!" ashton yelled.

"i know." michael replied

"you ruined luke! god, i dont know what you did to him but now every god damn time you just touch him he flinches!"

"i know."

"and you ruined us, 5 seconds of summer, you're a fucking asshole michael!"

"i know." michael finally said again as he just slouched a bit.

"im sorr-"

"no, dont beat up calum and think you can just make is all forgive you? just leave!"

while ashton kept yelling at the boy downstairs, calum sat in his and lukes room, in a ball in the corner of the room as he held onto his knees for dead life, hot tears running down his face nonstop.

he didn't know what to do, or say, he just sat there and cried.

he wanted luke, he needed luke, but he wasn't here.

it took ashton maybe another twenty minutes, but michael finally left, letting ashton rest on the couch as he ran a hand through his puffy hair.

the curly haired boy walked up the stairs and over toward where the raven haired boy was.

"hey cal?" he whispered, knocking on the door softly. "you can come out now, he's gone."

no answer, ashton sighed as he sat down on the wall across from the bedroom door, hearing calum sobs, making him let out a sigh as he pulled out his phone to call liz.

about midnight the tall freak boy stumbled into the front door as ashton was asleep where he was sitting before, calum still slightly crying as he rocked himself back and forth.

he screwed up, and he knew it, afraid to admit it, but he knew it right when he stepped into the house.

he took his shoes off, his jacket and walked up the stairs slowly, spotting ashton asleep on the ground as he gently chewed his lip ring.

he slowly turned the knob, opening it as he stepped in, noticing the bed flat and calum not in it before he turned the light on, spotting calum on the floor as he stared at the floor, dry tears on his cheeks.

"calum,"

"dont." calum whispered quietly, his arms still wrapped around his knees as he sat there, letting out a small whimper before he stood up.

"where were you?" he asked quietly, trying his hardest not break down again.

luke didnt know what to say.

"my brothers made me go with them to get beer, im sorry." He replied, stepping closer to calum as he wrapped his arms around the boy tightly, calum wanted to push away the taller boy, but he couldn't, so he stood there, letting new tears fall down his face.

"please dont cry, im sorry i wasn't here, i am, im so stupid." luke whispered, shutting his eyes tightly as he just shook his head. "jesus." he let out a small breath.

----

both boys woke up the next day, luke rubbed at his eyes as he looked to the open bedroom door, noticing where ashton slept in the hall was empty, and the spot next to him.

luke sat up slowly at his rubbed at his face, groaning out quietly as he just stood up, grabbing his phone as he noticed a message from ryan.

february 13th, 9:06am.

ryan: come over baby, please?

february 13th, 9:43am.

luke: no.

february 13th, 9:45am.

ryan: why not?

february 13th, 9:49am.

luke: i realized something, and it's nothing important and stuff but yanno, i love calum. i alway loved him. and you were just, well. we were suppose i stop once we dated. so ryan, i love calum. were not 'fucking' anymore, or whatever you think we are. goodbye.

february 13th, 9:54am

ryan: well luke, lets see how your boyfriend feels about you cheating on him, his ever 'sweet luke'

----

hi hey welcome back lol.

so this is the sequel to omegle and!!!

but uh hi????

10 votes / 10 comments

-montana