An Old Helping Hand

'your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun, surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow'

*****

I'm awakened by a soft kiss planted on my cheek. I groan but wince my eyes open at Harry holding a tray with a few plates and a cup of apple juice. 'What's this?' I rub my eyes, sitting up and using the pillows as a pad against my wood headboard.

'Um, breakfast in bed?' he suggests before smiling and placing it on my lap. 'Savannah had uncooked leftovers so I made an omelette and bacon on the side because I know you don't like it in your omelette...' he mumbles as if he was nervous or embarrassed.

'This was very sweet of you...Thank you' I give him a quick peck on the lips as he comes to sit next to me in bed. 'Any reason?' I ask, taking a bite of my omelette.

'Um, I don't think so?' he asks, taking his plate from the bedside table which had eggs on toast on it.

'Are you sure it's nothing to do about yesterday?' I question further but he just shrugs.

'Maybe but can I not be a nice guy?' he offers and I smile.

'OK, well then, today I'm taking you on a date so she better get ready after breakfast. I'm going to have a shower again. ' he sets down his now empty plate before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I quickly finished my breakfast, being hungry before getting dressed into a plain button-up white shirt with my diy'ed denim jeans. I walked into the kitchen to see Savannah cleaning up her dishes and she smiles as we catch eye contact. 'Hey, he slept over again?'

'Um, yeah. Is that a problem?' I ask, worried but she shakes her head.

'No, of course not. He's a great guy and I'm not saying that because he's Harry Styles. I'm saying it because he's Harry and you're in love with him' she says, putting a dish away

'Oh, will you shush? I don't love him'

'Yet' she smirks and I roll my eyes at her tease. 'Where are you off to anyway?'

'Um, he's taking me on a date. I don't know where but it's a secret'

'And it will remain a secret until we get to the destination' I turn around to Harry in new clothes that someone must've brought him at work yesterday. 'Mind if I steal her for the day?' he asks Savannah but she shakes her head.

'Go ahead, she's all yours. For the day' she points her finger as Harry smiles and takes my hand in his.

'Ready to go?' he asks and I nod before we say goodbye to Savannah and head to his car which was parked outside.

My eyes widen at the sight of Disneyland ahead of us and my mouth drops open, looking at Harry with a smirk on his face. It had been a long 40-minute drive and he wasn't giving any hints to where we were going, but now I know why he didn't tell me.

I had been wanting to go to Disneyland since I arrived in California the first time, and now here I was, with Harry taking me for our first official date. 'How- Harry, what?' I stumble over my words as he pulls into the parking lot, getting a ticket and then finding a park.

'I have security and a tour booked so you don't need to worry about that but you mentioned a while ago that you wanted to go but couldn't afford it' he says before climbing out of the car and rushing over to open my door.

'Thank you...And yeah, I always wanted to go, I don't even remember telling you' I slightly chuckle as two men and a younger women approach us.

'Uh, Ciara, this is Shelby, Connor and Lincoln. Shelby is our tour guide and the boys are here for security' Harry introduces me to them and I smile at them all.