An Old Album

''i couldn't want you any more. kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor'

*****

He jumps and holds his right hand to his chest as I jump out from behind the door of his dressing room. 'Surprised you?' I smile before he shakes his head and pulls me into a hug. 

'I didn't think you weren't coming' he lets go of me and I take a seat on the couch that was on the other side of the room.

'I wouldn't miss it but I wanted to see if you're surprisable'

'That's definitely not a word darling' he chuckles but I just shrug.

'If I say it's a word, it's a word. Don't argue with me Styles' he smirks before going to his rack that hung his outfit for tonight show.

The album had released this morning and the whole team was preparing for tonights, one night only show at The Forum. It was the first time I was going to see him perform live because I had never seen him in concert for a fact.

I guess small performances of the recordings counted but it was different with thousands of people screaming the lyrics of his songs. 

'OK, tell me, opinions on the album' he sits down next to me and I clasp my hands together, ready to tell all.

'Ok, first off, loved every single song. Grammy-winning, making my bets now. I know I was there for some of the writing but your fans can tell that you poured your heart into these songs and opened up so much and I think that's what makes it a great album. You need to explain to me songs such as She, Sunflower Vol. 6 and Fine Line' I count them on my fingers and he nods before grasping my jaw to pull me into a kiss. 

'Thank you. For your help on the album and writing and producing. Your name is on the album somewhere' he smiles before pecking my lips one more time before going to change into his outfit which happened to be the clothes from the cover. 

It was a beautiful show. I do admit that I cried.

A lot.

The songs that he built himself were amazing to hear live as well as watching the songs we wrote together coming to life had goosebumps all around my body. 

We were already back at his house, 2am and collapsed on the bed together. 'OK, so remember the first day we met?' Harry said, dragging his fingers through my hair. 

'Yeah, of course' I smile as my head rests on his chest, his heartbeat echoing into my ear.

'Do you remember what you were wearing?' 

I shoot my head up to look at him, 'Sunflower Vol. 6? That was written about me?'

He nods with blush appearing on his face and I lean back onto his chest. 'What other songs did you write about me' I smile to myself and he chuckles quietly.

'Maybe I'll keep that a secret to myself' he smirks but I just groan into his tee-shirt.

'No, baby, please tell me. I need this' he chuckles more before I sit up.

'I'll tell you when you move in with me' I turn to face him.

Did he seriously just ask that?

'Tell me, tell me, tell me!' I straddle his lap, his hands automatically go to my hips as his dimples pop out with his smile.

'Are you moving in me?'  he asks and I nod, biting my lip to hide my smile.

'Yes, yes yes. Tell me' I lean down to kiss him. 

'Adore You, To Be So Lonley, She, Sunflower, Fine Line' he mumbles against my lips before meeting them in the middle.

I couldn't help but smile into the kiss, our lips nothing but small pecks and teeth occasionally clashing. 

'God I love you' 

I pull away quickly, the panic quickly filling my body as the words accidentally slipped out. 

His dimples slowly appear again, my heart beating out my chest as I collapse my face into the crook of his neck. 

'I love you too...' he quietly mumbles before I smile against his skin, inhaling his vanilla scent.

'Really?'

'Of course. Was kind of glad you said it first. I'm too much a pussy to say it first.' I chuckle before kissing him.

He loved me back.

I woke up to Harry on the other side of the bed, his back facing me but his shirt off. I swing my feet onto the soft carpet of his bedroom floor to grab my clothes from the day before.

He groaned awake as I pulled on my leggings and was about to leave, 'Since when was this a one night stand?' he mumbles, sitting up.

God his was a sight for sore eyes in the morning. I drop my bad quickly to give him a quick peck on the lips, 'I need to get out early and suck to Savannah all day before I tell her I'm moving out' I explain and he nods.

'Right right, ok, go on then. I love you'

'I love you too' I smile as I pick my bag up and start to head back to my shared apartment with Savannah. 

~ Two Weeks Later ~

We were both unpacking a couple of my boxes in the study that were mostly my old Univeristy paper's that would be helpful for my current work. 

I heard a knock on the door so I put down a couple of books. 'I'll get it, must be Savannah' 

I had invited her over for a hang out but more so to help me and Harry unpack, but she didn't need to know that. I greet her with a hug and she hands me a couple of envelopes, 'There were mailed to us, might want to get your address changed' 

'Yeah, that's been on my to- do list for a week. I'll get to it. Harry's in the study, if you wanna help me unpack'

She follows me back into the study as I take a seat at the desk and rip open one of the envelopes. I was slightly confused by this letter as I read it, it mentioned something about me turning 25 recently and some legal things that needed to be attended to, especially now that I had moved to America. 

'What's that Bird?' Harry asks, noticing my confused face. 

'Um, I don't know...Some legal work? I'm trying to reread it' he comes to stand behind me, looking at the paper as well.

'What company is it from?' Savannah asks as she puts a couple of books in their place.

'Barnodos?' I question the pronnounation of the company.

'That's definitely not an American company' Harry mumbles, grabbing the paper from me as Savannah pulls out her phone.

'Barnodos is an Australian Adoption Agency' Savannah speaks up, looking up from her phone.

And my heart dropped. 

****

sorry for the wait, I'm annoying I know.

I'm in year 12 right and really want to post but I just need to find the time.

hope you have a great day

hugs and kisses xx