Chapter 18

Okay guys, I have some castings!

 Dan Osborne with his dark hair as Axel!! He is soooooo gorgeous!! 

Ben Bowers as Jansen

Alexander Kristiansson as Jake! This model is literally what I pictured when making Jake's character.

Still looking for the perfect Oliver sadly. It has to be someone who can beat Dan's looks, which is very hard to do. It can be a model or an actor!  Anyway, enjoy the chapter!!

_______________________________________________________________________

As I ran, my mind flashed to the memories of Axel from when I was a child. When we were very young he'd always been nice, and I'd even had a childish crush on him.

Around the time that I turned seven however, Grahm stopped bringing him over and it was also about the time when Cedric started treating me really bad. I didn't see him for a year, but when I did, he was a completely different person.

He practically worshipped the ground on which Cedric walked, and was always picking on me the way he saw Cedric doing. In a short year it had escalated until I could hardly be around him any more than I could Cedric.

Now I was running.

I had only made it to the forum outside of the cafeteria when I felt a hand close around my wrist and pull me abruptly in the opposite direction. I bit my lip in attempt to contain my shriek.

"Let go of me!" I said, not having to look to know that it was Axel. When I did face him, I found black eyes quickly returning to their dark shade of green. He smirked at me and straightened up, while a few students lingering in the forum stared at us with terror. 

"Bella, I'm surprised. I wasn't sure you'd live this long." He purred, deep voice sending unsavory chills down my spine.  Before I could even say anything, his hand was ripped away from my arm and Oliver was pulling me behind him. I put my face against his back and took a deep breath, inhaling his wonderful scent. 

Instantly, calm washed over me. That's right, I'm with the most powerful vampire on the continent. I had no reason to fear Axel.

"Don't ever touch her again." Oliver voice held unspoken threats and his rage was tangible.

But Axel was unbothered, aloof, "And if I do?" He examined a nail, uninterested, then held Oliver's gaze for several seconds.

"You'd be writing your own death warrant," My mate promised, glowering a hole into Axel's head. Surprise flickered across Axel's features at the lack of hesitation in Oliver's words. "I don't know what you did to her-" Oliver started.

"I didn't do anything at all. I looked at her and she ran. I merely wanted to talk with her." Axel was quick to cut him off; he was telling the truth, but I doubted our hypothetical conversation would have been pleasant. 

"If even looking at her upsets her, then I suggest you don't." Oliver snapped. 

"I haven't done anything wrong." Axel said back, eyes narrowing with growing annoyance.

"Besides chase her down and grab her?" Oliver challenged, stepping closer to Axel. Axel stood his ground, and for several moments the tension between them continued to grow until I thought they were really about to fight. 

Before that could happen, Jansen was there, intervening, "Both of you cut it out now! Oliver you've already gotten into one fight today, so the school board and Fight aren't going to tolerate another." When neither of them moved of even looked away Jansen physically began to push them away from each other.