Caught and Separated

Time skip to a week later and the tree thing was the first date. 
Nikel's POV.

It was Saturday. Race and I were going to Sheep's head races for one of our dates. We had a competition. Whoever won the most bets would get 12 cents. I ended up winning it. "How Niki?" Race asked after all of the horses I bet on won. "I have no idea," I replied smiling at him. We left the Races'  and went to a place only Spot and I knew. I knew Spot would be hanging out with the boys and Race knew that Jack wouldn't be in Brooklyn. We were talking and laughing about random stuff before the sun went away for a moment. I looked at Race and said to him "What happens if Spot and Jack find out?". "They won't dear," he said looking at me in the eyes. Then we both got the fright of our lives. "Oh we know,". We both turned around to see. 

CRUTCHIE!!.. Only joking it was Spot and Jack. 
Oh god we were in trouble. "You two well," Jack started clearly not knowing how to say something. "Let's make this blunt. You two can't see each other anymore," Spot finished. Wow Race and I were shook. I watched as Race got dragged to Manhatten. I relised tomorrow I would see my brothers. "Newsies of Brooklyn!" Spot shouted to us " We will end the war next Wednesday!" He declared. The war was coming to an end! "But we will have to have a fight with the Hatten newsies," he says the rest of the newsies cheered. It would be hard to fight against my friends.