The newsie war is over!

Nikel's POV. 

"Nikel!" Spot shouted smiling. "We need you we're losing!" he exclaimed. "Well if we're losing this then let's do this," Shelia said. Spot realized who it was and was shook "How? I- Nikel?- What?" "Are we fighting or not?" I asked "Oh yeah we are," he said before restarting the war. I went over to my cousin Logan (Nikel Remus and Janus's cousins are the Light Sides) he was fighting with me. He promised to stay safe before running off. He told me that he was fighting against Manhatten reinforcements in Brooklyn. I remembered that Roman was on that side and he could easily kill Logan. I gave Logan two of my nerf-guns and one of my fencing swords and said to him "Go and come back to my and the boy's house when you're done,". I knew he would come back.

 I pulled out two nerf-guns and started shooting. There were bullets here and smoke bombs there. I had a big nerf-gun in my hand. I started shooting then cock my gun then shoot it over and over again. I heard Race say "Wow she's got better at shooting and having nerf wars,". Then I heard someone say "Yeah right she's just a stupid girl. She can't do anything,". It was Splasher. The person who killed Albert, who broke my cousin Virgil's arm, who disrespected Spot and now was laughing and disrespecting me. I walked over to him and gave him a fencing sword. He smirked and got prepared. I swear to god that the whole battle stopped and everyone was looking at us. I pulled out a fencing sword and proudly uttered the words "Lets dance,". We both started fencing. He was a tough guy and was not bad at fencing but little did he know that I was advanced. Then I did something that made everyone gasp. I somehow got his sword out of his hand. I then pushed him down to the ground and stood on him. I glared at him and let him up shocking Spot. The battle began again.

 A load of people are injured but I know it's time. I ran over to Spot and nodded I looked at Jack and he nodded to. The entire square went quiet. They were having a duel. "One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine," They both muttered. "Number ten paces fire!" I exclaimed. Then a nerf bullet firing was heard. Jack was holding his side while Spot was cheering. We won! Brooklyn had won! Jack walked up to Spot and I. "Well, it's all over now so friends?" He asked us sticking his hand out. We looked at each other then shook hands with him and said "Friends,". I walked back to my Remus and Janus's house. I opened the door and they looked at me. "We Won!" I shouted. We all started celebrating after Janus told us that we would be an Uncle and an Aunt. He had adopted a baby boy called Remy Emile Henderson. I ran upstairs after our party and went to sleep. I hope that Logan is okay. What do you mean hope Nikel? The Brooklyn newsies won the war so he should be okay. 

A/N Get tissues for the next two chapters because they are gonna be sad hamilton chapters.  

History Has Its Eyes On Me (A Racetrack Higgins Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें