Change (Reprise)

Nikel's POV

My wardrobe changed completely. Crutchie comes in and sees what I'm doing. "Nikel no!" he exclaimed. But it was too late. This was what my brothers warned me about. They said one day if something triggered me I could go completely dark."Crutchie you knew I would go dark," I say to him he nods. Les looks at me and catches on quickly. "We have all been hurt one way or another, we are known as outcasts. We need to rise up," I say. Wow, that sounded real motivational for once. "It's now or never, so will you two join me?" I ask them putting both of my hands out for them. I know it was stupid so I turned my head away. But then my hands felt heavy. I looked over to see that they both took my hand. My brothers often told me the story of the old dark sides. Us three could be the new ones. I gave them some clothes out of my closet and sent them to go and change. I grabbed some clothes and got ready. 

=Time skip to after Nikel's ready= 

Wow, I looked really good. My hair was its usual purple and my eyes were still blue but my outfit was stunning. I had black gloves that had no fingers in them for a starter. I was wearing a PATD! (Panic at the Disco) shirt and a leather jacket that was ripped. I was wearing some leggings and black boots with spikes on them. My hair was up in a high ponytail with some of it down. There were pink highlights on the bottom of my hair, and a clip that was a skull and crossbones. I was wearing a black spiked choker that said A on it. It was my mother's, her name was Alison. I come out of my room to see Crutchie and Les wearing leather jackets and MCR (My chemical romance) t-shirts with jeans. I text Spot about us and he told me to be back by Tuesday evening as that was when the final battle would happen. I told the boys we would leave by dawn we had to get reinforcements for Brooklyn as they were now helping Brooklyn. Tomorrow would be an eventful day.